So when is Jim Rose's date with Josh Freeman?

you know... rose is hot and cold... i think he had a great call against kansas after the first td... "i mean to tell you adrian fiala, you put a football in zac taylor's hand, its like putting a sword in caesars hand." i liked that call and he also had a good call on hardy's last td in that game, but this last game was terrible... sooo bad.

Jim is horrible on the Coach C show. He doesn't even ask him q's. He says compliments and lets Coach talk about them. I wish he would have some guts and ask him some real questions sometimes. He will be gone after this year though imo.

That's why I stopped listening. Same old, same old.

Jim Rose :nutz

There have been a few times over the last couple years where Rose will say something and Coach Callahan will give him the "Are you really that stupid?" look. I'll have to watch the show later to see if there is another of those moments.

At least he is not as about as the Miami announcers. If you haven't heard them, then go to the audio section and listen to what they have to say during the Miami brawl.

Couldn't find it....can you provide a link?

Here's the brawl complete with the color commentator’s brilliant analysis. Speaking of petitions... how about petitioning against this guy for never being on TV or the Radio again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JWeE9KqZjQ

I've been fortunate enough to not have to experience Jim Rose's Radio calls since he came on board. The games have either been on TV, or I have been lucky enough to score tickets and go see the games.

Is he really that bad? I have never heard anything good at all about the guy. How has he kept his job this whole time?

Also to comment on the KSU student section - it is big and loud (I was at the game Sat night, and also in '02 & '04), but once Lucky scored to put us up 21 - 0, they quieted down quite a bit and a few even started to leave. So yes, they are loud and spirited, but once things look bad for the Mildcats, they are not very supportive. At least our Students stay for the whole game!

On another note - the "Harley Night" thing they did before kickoff was pretty cool. Talk about LOUD! Having 100+ Harley' all revving up in the stadium was something to hear. Cally had about 50 Lincoln Harley riders to practice last Thursday - maybe someone should look into having a Harley Day at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln. It would be awesome to do the "Husker Power" cheer, then have 100+ bikes revving it up, and then go right into the Tunnel Walk! You want to talk about some pre-game noise Baby!!!

At least he is not as about as the Miami announcers. If you haven't heard them, then go to the audio section and listen to what they have to say during the Miami brawl.

Couldn't find it....can you provide a link?

Here's the brawl complete with the color commentator’s brilliant analysis. Speaking of petitions... how about petitioning against this guy for never being on TV or the Radio again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JWeE9KqZjQ

I aplaud CSS for firing that color commentator. His commentary during that fight is unacceptable and uncalled for.