ARGHH these God for saken UT fans down here!

Gotta love those bandwagons. Speaking of which, there are still a few seats available on the Chicago Bulls bandwagon if you guys want to jump on now. I have a feeling it will be filling up mighty quickly when the season starts. Better get your seats now.

I have to stick with my Spurs being a homer and all! Or was it that Mavs? :sarcasm

GOD I hate living in Texas during football season. First of all they migrate to every team that is doing good. If it's not UT they will say they are a Aggie fans, if the Aggies aren't doing so hot, they switch to Tech. These UT fans are some of the most arrogant bunch of asses I have ever dealt with! I had a conversation with a UT fan the other day. I stated if they come out flat vs us like they did against Baylor they are screwed. He replied with we can afford to. We have are so deep at talent that we can score at will. Also stated it has been like that for years. Years huh? Then I asked him well if that is the case, why only 1 NC? To his reply....Nothing....Silence! If there is one game where I personally want to win the worst is has to be this one! I pray to the Husker gods that we will come out victorious against the most arrogant fans in the Big 12! Please for once Callahan...call/coach the perfect game! I beg you!!!!!

Sorry you have to deal with t-shirt fans, but every school's got them. You can rest assured that those fans won't be the ones shelling out the money to make the trip to Lincoln this weekend.

Yeah I hear ya. I live in Tech country but since they are not doing so hot, everyone now claims to be a UT fan! Ironic I know. :lol:

invite them to the woodshed and i will give them a thrashing for them

GOD I hate living in Texas during football season. First of all they migrate to every team that is doing good. If it's not UT they will say they are a Aggie fans, if the Aggies aren't doing so hot, they switch to Tech. These UT fans are some of the most arrogant bunch of asses I have ever dealt with! I had a conversation with a UT fan the other day. I stated if they come out flat vs us like they did against Baylor they are screwed. He replied with we can afford to. We have are so deep at talent that we can score at will. Also stated it has been like that for years. Years huh? Then I asked him well if that is the case, why only 1 NC? To his reply....Nothing....Silence! If there is one game where I personally want to win the worst is has to be this one! I pray to the Husker gods that we will come out victorious against the most arrogant fans in the Big 12! Please for once Callahan...call/coach the perfect game! I beg you!!!!!

Black I hear you man, I live in the heart of the enemy I live in austin texas. I hear all the crap. GBR

I forgot how bad the bandwagon situation was here. The only sport that people care about in Canada is hockey, sorry to say. It was also my first hockey season in Canada (boy do I miss that NHL strike :lol: )

All throughout hockey season all you saw were 'Flamers' jerseys, Flamers car flags, and anything with a Flamers logo on it. They would go on and on about how great the Flamers were, and how the Flamers were the best team in the world, and how much they hated the Edmonton Oilers. Everyday after a game the Flamers were always front page top story news.

Then the Flamers were eliminated, and Edmonton went to the playoffs. The next day it seemed every person that came into or called the store I work at, wanted to know if we had Edmonton stuff or when we'd be getting more Edmonton stuff in. We sold out of Edmonton car flags within 30 minutes of opening, when they sat collecting dust for the regular season.

I know I'm not a bandwagon fan, I wear crimson everyday (even if it's not game day). I proudly wore a Huskers t-shirt on the Sunday after USC game.

Sorry you have to deal with t-shirt fans, but every school's got them. You can rest assured that those fans won't be the ones shelling out the money to make the trip to Lincoln this weekend.

Agree with you 100% C-West.

Nebraska fans can be as arrogant as any.

I have encountered one UT douchebag here in Omaha. He hangs out at my brother-in-law's bar. On the Rose Bowl, he had 30 beers and about 12 shots and was so incoherent. Ran into him before the ISU-NU game there and he was talking sh#t because I was wearing a Husker jersey. For as many UT fans that are like that, I am sure there are Husker fans, but damn, are they annoying.

I have encountered one UT douchebag here in Omaha. He hangs out at my brother-in-law's bar. On the Rose Bowl, he had 30 beers and about 12 shots and was so incoherent. Ran into him before the ISU-NU game there and he was talking sh#t because I was wearing a Husker jersey. For as many UT fans that are like that, I am sure there are Husker fans, but damn, are they annoying.

I'm sure his liver just loves him. Hope he got a good a$$ kicking.