Texas Tailgate Skersfan Style

skersfan

{Blackshirt add}

**Find Tailgate Invitation here: http://www.huskerboard.com/tg/ut/invite-texas.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackshirt/Eric Can you pin this due to such short notice.

We will be having another tailgate like the SC one. We will provide food for about 60. Two cases of beer and a fair amount of Pepsi. There will be a donation bucket for the food, that will be turned into beer.Bring beer and ice. We will have two large coolers ready for them. Phil will have his 5th wheel there too and have some beer and food. I will have the large grill and all are welcome to cook what ever they might bring.

If you are planning on attending let me know by PM. I will get you my phone numbers.

We will arrive on Friday around noon. We will be parking in lot 7, the PolyGon parking lot. We should be entering around 5pm. Once we are in and set up, let the party begin.

Food will be served after the game I think.

Ladies in the group are welcome to the bathroom facilities, guys will be on their own. Any other questions or ideas let me know.

Bob

If Texas fans are invited, count myself and four others in, equipped with Texas beer.

Are you guys going to be tailgating on Friday evening after you get there or just before and after the game?

Nevermind, just read the invite. Looks like you'll be there both days.

Edited by C-West

C West,

Any college football fans are welcome. I have found all real fans are pretty much the same. They just cheer for a different color red. No reason for us not to have a great time no matter the winner. Looking forward to meeting you and your group.

We will be there Friday evening and will cook a little if need be, have a few beers. Will cook bacon and eggs in the morning if you guys bring them. Patti is looking for volunteers to help her cook. Rawhides lovely wife won't be there unfortunately to help. Will have dogs, burgers and some chicken after the game. I need to be out of there by 7:30 as we are headed to the Chiefs game Sunday.

The thing we needed most at the SC tailgate was ice for the beer. Feel free to bring both, we will have plenty of Pepsi and water. Should be a great time no matter the weather.

Bob

C West,

Any college football fans are welcome. I have found all real fans are pretty much the same. They just cheer for a different color red. No reason for us not to have a great time no matter the winner. Looking forward to meeting you and your group.

We will be there Friday evening and will cook a little if need be, have a few beers. Will cook bacon and eggs in the morning if you guys bring them. Patti is looking for volunteers to help her cook. Rawhides lovely wife won't be there unfortunately to help. Will have dogs, burgers and some chicken after the game. I need to be out of there by 7:30 as we are headed to the Chiefs game Sunday.

The thing we needed most at the SC tailgate was ice for the beer. Feel free to bring both, we will have plenty of Pepsi and water. Should be a great time no matter the weather.

Bob

skersfan, I'll be headed there with ETR. As far as ice, it will be quite chilly, I'm not sure you'll need as much, but I can contribute