Are you HYPED for this game

I am hyped up more for this game than any other game so far this year because AFN will be broadcasting the game live on Saturday, with a start time that is actually a decent time. 7PM my time. The only other game to be shown on AFN was the USC game and it started at 2:30 am

Now all I have to worry about is making sure the power stays on so I can watch the game.

Go Huskers

Beat

Texas

:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo

I also am HYPED for this one, we had to get up at 4 am for the sc game, which SUCKED but if the HUSKERS are on I wioll be awake.

I have a real good feeling about this game and our defense will rise up and I think we will keep the off balance enough to score enough to WIN IT. Look for a nail biter but we win in the 4th qtr on a int. or other defensive turnover to seal the win.

GBR

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Yes. Pumped. Very Much So. My wife is already tired of hearing me talk about the plan for Saturday morning. It's OK - a couple of Bloody Mary's and she'll be fine.

I'd say I'm more pumped for Texas than USC, because I didn't really think we had a chance and it was still early in the season. Now we are 6-1, have some more games under our belt, are at home and this one has major conference implications. And while USC has been the power for the past few years....wasn't it the Longhorns raising the trophy last year or was I watching a different highest rated national championship game of all time?