Pass to Nunn?

Disagreed with the call. 0 to left, you could have given them the ball w/ 1:30 left and 50+ yards for a long fg shot against the wind. The D played well and I think w/ 0 to we could have forced them to kick a really long fg into the wind and snow.

You're entitled to your opinion but I think this call was perfect. If Nunn held on to the ball we had the win! I'm happy with the coaches play-calling in this game, I think all the calls for BC's head will be laid to rest for at least one week.

I don't have any problem with the play call. I'm upset with nuns ability to hold on to the ball. However this will be a play Terrence will never forget, so I'm expecting him to work extra hard on holding on to the football this week, and i don't think it will happen again. Situations like this just happen. No one can control them, they happen to every team. All you can do is learn from it and try your best to prevent it from happening again

Third and semi-short.....Texas stuffing our running game....Bill C made a great call. It was the exact call I was hoping for prior to the snap. Now, lets talk about Mr Fumble. I have been calling Nunn Mr Fumble for the last 2 years. Check the film if you don't believe me. Check the fumbles he has had that we got lucky and recovered. I have mixed feeling on Mr Fumble becuase he makes a few great plays every now and again but I am not sure if it negates his tendency to fumble all the time. Again, BC had the right call...wrong player.

Okieland , I am not one to talk smack and offer an opinion with no facts but I would ask that we call it like it is....Nunn fumbled and if you check the stats.....you will see he has that tendancy. Your logic would sugest that there are no fumbles in football but only great plays. I do not wish to elevate this topic so that it becomes heated. I support BC and the call he made. I believe Nunn has had some great plays also...I am merely stating he fumbles frequently.

Sit Nunn's ass on the bench to think about it for a few games...I don't understand why Maurice Purify isn't in on EVERY single play...he is a playmaker...Nunn is soft and has a history of putting the ball on the turf.

Watching the player interviews after the game..you KNOW they are pissed that Nunn gave the game away...yeah, they're not going to say it, but you KNOW they are thinking it and are pissed at him. Bottom line...Nunn single handedly gave away a Nebraska victory over Texas

Sit Nunn's ass on the bench to think about it for a few games...I don't understand why Maurice Purify isn't in on EVERY single play...he is a playmaker...Nunn is soft and has a history of putting the ball on the turf.

Watching the player interviews after the game..you KNOW they are pissed that Nunn gave the game away...yeah, they're not going to say it, but you KNOW they are thinking it and are pissed at him. Bottom line...Nunn single handedly gave away a Nebraska victory over Texas

Nope. If you blame a player for that, then you have to blame every player that didn't perform throughout the game. The offensive line in the first half for letting Texas penetrate. The interception by Taylor. The failure to tackle.

Each failure contributed to the loss - had each player been "perfect", we would have never been in the situation where we put the ball in Nunn's hands. If you say that Nunn was the sole reason, you're simply ignoring that a lot of other players didn't perform at times - it happens every game.