This is why?

I would have never ran a pass on 3rd and 3. 2:20+ on the clock: opponents have 0 time out: into the wind with the snow flying. Punt the ball, let them get it with 1:40-1:3o on the clock and make them drive 50+ yards for a long fg.

Another rant. Why the hell didn't they call a to with 1:07 left when they stopped texas and then burned their 2 tO when texas had a 25 yard fg.

My bro heard my rants and predictions before the play and fumble happened.

BTW: props to the member who called Terrance Nunn good for 1 fumble a game.

Well if Nunn doesn't fumble, we more than likely would of ran out the clock and win the game. OUr running game showed over and over that they could not consistantly get us three yards.

I will agree that we should of called a timeout with a minute left, but I am not opposed to using them to try and ice a kicker that had never attempted a kick before in college.

I would have never ran a pass on 3rd and 3. 2:20+ on the clock: opponents have 0 time out: into the wind with the snow flying. Punt the ball, let them get it with 1:40-1:3o on the clock and make them drive 50+ yards for a long fg.

Another rant. Why the hell didn't they call a to with 1:07 left when they stopped texas and then burned their 2 tO when texas had a 25 yard fg.

My bro heard my rants and predictions before the play and fumble happened.

BTW: props to the member who called Terrance Nunn good for 1 fumble a game.

Why wouldn't you call a high percentage passing play to get you the first down and run the clock out? In case you didn't notice Nunn was past the first down marker before he was hit. I thought it was a great call against a Defense that had 9 stacked on the line! Hell if he wouldn't have tried it some of you would of said that Bill wasn't coaching to win!

Well if Nunn doesn't fumble, we more than likely would of ran out the clock and win the game. OUr running game showed over and over that they could not consistantly get us three yards.

Obviously, 2:00 minutes to go and 0 to for the opponent the yes.

I will agree that we should of called a timeout with a minute left, but I am not opposed to using them to try and ice a kicker that had never attempted a kick before in college.

When there is a fg less than 30 yds then you must save as much time as possible.

It wasnt the play call, Nunn had the first before fumbling. If he doesnt fumble, that was the game, texas was out of timeouts. The coach isnt responisble for the fumble.

Yes the coach isn't responsible, but w/ the conditions, you play conservative.

Do you get some satisifaction from playing Texas close. Cuz I don't I am very disappointed in the outcome of the game.

i think that we are all upset about the loss, but we are not going to bitch about that play call because of it.

I am not trying to be a negative nancy, i deal w/ that enough, but after 5 beers (which is tough to do w/ a 10 oclock start) I would have put the ball in their fr. qb hands w/ 0 to's and a good distance to go w/ a shakey fg kicker.

Nunn cost us this game.....he gave up 50 yards in field position with his mistakes on the punt returns...then he fumbled the most important catch of the season...he always seems to try and make the ESPN highlights instead of just getting the job done...just like last year in Missouri....if he goes down we have the ball on the 1 yd line and we score and their crowd leaves...but he tried too much as usual....how many fumbles does this kid have anyway??

Also, why is it coaches cant seem to grasp the concept of clock management..dont they plan for all events of the game. After Texas gets with in 30 yds, you have to assume they make the field goal..if he calls timeouts right then we have over 40 seconds to move the ball down to try a long field goal kick with the wind behind us...you dont run some stupid throw back return thing that wastes another 7-10 seconds by the way.....

If you take away Terrence Nunn from this game we had it won....this guy needs to go, this isnt the first game he has hurt us in!!!

oh ya...colt mccoy sucks.....take away those 6'5 reciever and he is nothing...

Obviously, 2:00 minutes to go and 0 to for the opponent the yes.

When there is a fg less than 30 yds then you must save as much time as possible.

It wasnt the play call, Nunn had the first before fumbling. If he doesnt fumble, that was the game, texas was out of timeouts. The coach isnt responisble for the fumble.

Yes the coach isn't responsible, but w/ the conditions, you play conservative.

Do you get some satisifaction from playing Texas close. Cuz I don't I am very disappointed in the outcome of the game.

Hmm you are calling a Freshman QB who hasn't played in a game outside of Texas comes into a very hostile enviroment, doesn't panic when being blitzed constantly, doesn't throw a pick and comes out with a win, not too mention in this kind of weather, sh**ty? WOW I hate to know what a good QB is under your standards!

Nunn cost us this game.....he gave up 50 yards in field position with his mistakes on the punt returns...then he fumbled the most important catch of the season...he always seems to try and make the ESPN highlights instead of just getting the job done...just like last year in Missouri....if he goes down we have the ball on the 1 yd line and we score and their crowd leaves...but he tried too much as usual....how many fumbles does this kid have anyway??

Also, why is it coaches cant seem to grasp the concept of clock management..dont they plan for all events of the game. After Texas gets with in 30 yds, you have to assume they make the field goal..if he calls timeouts right then we have over 40 seconds to move the ball down to try a long field goal kick with the wind behind us...you dont run some stupid throw back return thing that wastes another 7-10 seconds by the way.....

If you take away Terrence Nunn from this game we had it won....this guy needs to go, this isnt the first game he has hurt us in!!!

oh ya...colt mccoy sucks.....take away those 6'5 reciever and he is nothing...

Easy there buddy, Nunn did have a few mental errors in this game, but then again so did Taylor. I don't see you wanting him off the team. For all of the mistakes that Nunn has made in the past, it is hard not to think of the the games that he came up huge in (Alamo anyone).

:yeah

I was upset at Nunn at first, but he is still a vital part of this team. LeKevin Smith was a vital part of the team during the Alamo Bowl even after his mistake versus Texas Tech last year.

These guys, including Coach Callahan, have proven enough to me today. Heck, we atleast beat the spread and made a lot of people take notice.

Huskers are back!