Callahan "Can" Coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this puts to rest all the negative comments about whether coach Callahan is a good coach or not. He has this program back on its way where we expect Husker football to be. I was proud of this team today and I wouldn't want to be Mizzo coming in next week. Will see Texas again on Dec 2nd.

GBR!!!!

I hope this puts to rest all the negative comments about whether coach Callahan is a good coach or not. He has this program back on its way where we expect Husker football to be. I was proud of this team today and I wouldn't want to be Mizzo coming in next week. Will see Texas again on Dec 2nd.

GBR!!!!

:yeah Callahan called a perfect game...the only critique that I would have had as an armchair coach is to maybe have established Jackson even a little earlier as the goto guy in the backfield...you HAVE to get running backs some reps to get into the flow of a game and as much as I love that we have four outstanding backs...pick one to give a majority of the reps early on and establish a flow...Jackson has come on as THE stud in the backfield

Callahan and Cosgrove are to be highly commended for their call in this game...NOW...if we want to talk about the USC game...that is a bit of a different story <_<

I really like the way he opened it up in the 2nd half. We were simply let down by Terrance Nunn though. Like it or not, he lost the game for us...all he had to do was HOLD ON TO THE BALL, but that was too tough a task for the guy. Sad to say. I was under the impression that Nunn worked out a lot in the offseason to get his arms in shape. He fumbles ALL THE TIME...3 against KSU alone, which he may not have lost them all, but 3 fumbles in one game for a wr/returner is unacceptable. Then he goes on today to lose us the game...if he held on to the ball, we would have won...simple as that. I hope he knows how bad he really let us down.

Anyway, enough of that...I don't feel bad about our team it is just Nunn...This game could have really skyrocketed us into national exposure, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I can't think of a more devastating way to lose a game right now.

If Nunn does not fumble that ball, we probally win the game. You are right KansasHusker. However, if Taylor does not throw that interception going across his body in the second quarter, Texas does not have that long touchdown pass to Sweed. It is easy to point the blame at Nunn because he had that last mistake, but there were other plays that could of went a different direction that could of changed the outcome of the game. I am not ready to throw anyone under the bus, as it is a team game. I'm sure Nunn feels terrible about what happened, but I don't see the point at placing the whole loss on his back.

If Nunn does not fumble that ball, we probally win the game. You are right KansasHusker. However, if Taylor does not throw that interception going across his body in the second quarter, Texas does not have that long touchdown pass to Sweed. It is easy to point the blame at Nunn because he had that last mistake, but there were other plays that could of went a different direction that could of changed the outcome of the game. I am not ready to throw anyone under the bus, as it is a team game. I'm sure Nunn feels terrible about what happened, but I don't see the point at placing the whole loss on his back.

Nunn just needs to grow a pair. It's not the first time he has had a fumble at a critical moment.

It is pretty obvious that all Nunn can do in critical situations is f#*k us over. They need to pull him off the punt team and move him back to 4th string WR. I'm sure no one would be bothered by it, we can do just fine with Swift returning punts. Then we have Purify, Swift, and Peterson at wideouts.

Yeah...if I was in charge, Nunn's days as being a starting WR and starting punt returner would be over. We have plenty people capable of filling his place as the starting WR. As for his returning job...that should probably be gone. He glides well in open space when he actually holds on to the ball...but there is always that big worry when he is running with it that he will fumble. Nebraska didn't deserve this today...WE didn't deserve this today from Nunn. This is so devastating to think we could(should) be 7-1 right now coming off a win from Texas and put into the top 10 of the rankings.