Thank You To The Crowd.

Yeah, I'll admit, I got a little watery-eyed when Swift caught the pass by Lucky. Flashbacks of our past. We're definately on the right track. Wish I could have been there.

The wife got tickets to the CU game for her birthday a few days ago. By the looks of the OU/CU game tonight that should be a rout.

Yeah, I'll admit, I got a little watery-eyed when Swift caught the pass by Lucky. Flashbacks of our past. We're definately on the right track. Wish I could have been there.

The wife got tickets to the CU game for her birthday a few days ago. By the looks of the OU/CU game tonight that should be a rout.

Well have a great time at that game and make sure you go crazy!!!! We have got to keep that type of momentum going from the crowd in EVERY SINGLE HOME GAME!!!! It was nuts!!!! :bonez

As soon as Lucky threw the ball the student section was going nuts. People were falling off the benches in amazement. And as for Callahan's jaw, my sister and I watched a press conference and she said he said it was a nervous habit. Hey, some people do cocaine, he 'yawns.'

My sister and brother in law caught the game on XM coming here from Minnesota today and they said that you could hardly hear the commentators because it was so loud. I am going to be raspy for a few days. That game was worth being out in the sh**ty weather.

Being part of this crowd was awesome..... what a game. I have no voice, my temples feel like they are going to pop. a real heart breaker.

the corner is in sight.... NU is about to turn it. the recruiting class of 07 could put NU over the hump.

FWIW - EVERY encounter I had with Texas fans before and after the game was nothing but class. refreshing!

This is awesome I'm getting goosebumps thinking about standing up in the stands and seeing and hearing all of fans again!!!! I had a great time and it feels like someone took sandpaper to my throat and hit me in the head with a hammer, plus my joints are only now beginning to unthaw, but if someone said hey you wanna do it again??? I wouldn't even think twice about it!!!!! :restore

I agreee with all of you. This was an experience of a lifetime. It was so much fun despite the loss. I was in the student section and we were all falling all over each other and jumping up an down during the last touchdown and all I could say was 'Oh my God!'. I actually screamed it 20 times in a row. No joke. I was yelling so much during the game that my throat is very sore. I was trying to start yelling a while before McCoy got in the huddle so the rest of the students would catch on and be yelling by the time he got in the huddle. I would also like to say that you might want to be careful if you have a Blackshirts towel. I was getting so amped when we were on defense that I kept hitting the guys behind me with it. They didn't think it was very funny but being good Nebraska fans just told me to be careful.

Agree completely. Was in the North endzone and the new stands were literally bouncing up and down - so I'd say they're now properly broken in. My buddy from Texas was looking at me like WTF is going on. the place was going absolute beserker. he was very impressed and said that was the most electric atmosphere he'd ever seen, and was glad to be at a game like that even if it meant a loss for his whorns.