Dont fall sleep on the cowpokes

on big sports 590 here in omaha on husker monday they were saying that callahan and his staff will get this team foucused and ready to play against Okie State

It seems like this coaching staff can get our guys focused very well on the next opponent!!! I'm not too concerned about them overlooking anyone...........they want that Big 12 North title and want a chance at the Big 12 Championship.... :restore

i think that Calli is now a pretty good college coach. he is learning and will be another great one for the Huskers. will he match what DR Tom did. ???????

Will he turn NU back around like Devaney?

I think that he is well on the way to matching what Bob D did here.

He will not let this team fall asleep against OSU, and I dont think that the players will let it happen either

I was driving home listening to the "Sports Bash" on ESPN radio, and they think OSU will upset NU.

hey punk, i just don't see it!!! The HUSKERS are on a mission. Our offense is way to potent for the Ok State defense. :nanalama

I know oldman. I just wanted to tell Husker nation that we are the underdogs in the ESPN world. I bet Mark " I dream of having sex with John David Booty, or Colt McCoy" May wrote the colum. :hmmm