So Cal Fire

Great news I really feel bad about the fallen firefighters and their families.......as a law enforcement officer you get close with the fire fighters as well and what they do is truely heroic and I wish their families wouldn't have to go through something so painful..............I hope they find the people responsible, but I fear that they won't.

As of this morning, they have a person of interest locked up in Riverside. On earlier fires at this time, but a work in progress. 37 years old and a resident of Beaumont.

They claim they will go after the death penalty. I say give him to the people for a couple hours. He will be begging for the death penalty.

I live way up in the mountains. The fire basically circled my home and community. I finally got up there today for a couple of hours. The wildlife destruction is beyond belief. I had two deer stumble onto my property today. Both badly burned and lost. I put out salt and water and some carrots, lettuce and anything else I could think of that they might eat. Dealing with the aftermath of this may be the toughest for all. The hills are covered with crows and vultures circling the dead animals.

I would love to get this guy and cut off an inch of his body at a time. Sear it with flame and do it till he died.

I am having a hard time dealing with loss of the animals, I think even more than the devastation. This was absolutely one of the cruelest things I have ever seen. The animal death is beyond anything I could have imagined.

skersfan/rawhide, Im very glad to hear things turned out well for you guys. Bob, thats absolutely amazing how close that came to your house, wow.

Im saddened by the loss of the firefighters, and the other one who was badly burned. Deepest sympathies to their families. My Dad & brother are both on the OFD, so it hits pretty close to home for me. Just sickening that there are people out there that are so reckless.

And Im also an animal lover - so that would be very hard for me to endure as well. Best of luck to you & your family during the aftermath Bob, and of course if there is anything we can do collectively, just give me the word and I'll do whatever I can via mass communication.

I live way up in the mountains. The fire basically circled my home and community. I finally got up there today for a couple of hours. The wildlife destruction is beyond belief. I had two deer stumble onto my property today. Both badly burned and lost. I put out salt and water and some carrots, lettuce and anything else I could think of that they might eat. Dealing with the aftermath of this may be the toughest for all. The hills are covered with crows and vultures circling the dead animals.

I would love to get this guy and cut off an inch of his body at a time. Sear it with flame and do it till he died.

I am having a hard time dealing with loss of the animals, I think even more than the devastation. This was absolutely one of the cruelest things I have ever seen. The animal death is beyond anything I could have imagined.

I can understand what you are saying about the animals skersfan I would feel the same way. That's really sad.........