I Was Wrong...I'm Sorry

For the past couple of seasons, I have bashed and trashed our choice of a coach. And everyone has told me I was wrong...this is the guy that will lead us back to the top of the college football world. Well after a 21-6 4th Quarter I now realize I was wrong about Coach. So to everyone on this site who ever told me I was wrong about my thoughts concerning Coach C, I was wrong, I'm sorry for not believing. I now realize that in 10-12 years Nebraska Football will be back at the top...not with a goal to win National Championships, but getting to the Big 12 title game. Thanks for setting me straight. Go Big Red and Coach C, take us to the Promised Land. :sarcasm:bang

For the past couple of seasons, I have bashed and trashed our choice of a coach.

And aren't likely to stop now. Gonna take more than three seasons to replace decades of option football with the WCO. Probably take longer than the sker fans will allow.

GO CALLY!!

BEAT MIZZOU!!

For the past couple of seasons, I have bashed and trashed our choice of a coach. And everyone has told me I was wrong...this is the guy that will lead us back to the top of the college football world. Well after a 21-6 4th Quarter I now realize I was wrong about Coach. So to everyone on this site who ever told me I was wrong about my thoughts concerning Coach C, I was wrong, I'm sorry for not believing. I now realize that in 10-12 years Nebraska Football will be back at the top...not with a goal to win National Championships, but getting to the Big 12 title game. Thanks for setting me straight. Go Big Red and Coach C, take us to the Promised Land. :sarcasm:bang

Ok run along now! :asshat

:asshat

Most, but not all ,of the posts on the board are of a mature nature. I dont think this is the board for you.

Most, but not all ,of the posts on the board are of a mature nature. I dont think this is the board for you.

Well you said that a helluva lot nicer than I would have said it!!!! BigRedSmitty we have enough negative people on this board right now and we don't need another one!!!! People are acting like we just plain suck and like we are worse than sCUm right now!!! Husker fans my a$$!!! :hmmm

littleFredshitty-

if you really want to talk trash, bring your lame 84 posting a$$ into the woodshed and try and keep up. dont post something so stupid, then run and hide and lurk from the shadows seeing what kind of sh#t storm you can stir up.

if you want some come and get it

He just gave you an invite!!!!! :box