Ty Pennington at Game

Jadler

I can almost guarantee that clip might make it into the Extreme Makeover Show. It looks like his standard schpeel to the family. I'm sure there is an ABC camera just out of frame videoing his wide stretched arms to play in the show. For what it's worth, the show is pretty damn cool, to go in and give someone a new house, and just amazing that they can tear down and completely rebuild an awesome home in 5 days! There are some really deserving families out there that get the homes. Who cares if he was making out with 20 year olds. I say way to go Ty! :clap

I think if he was at the game, then the show is going to paint the football program very positively. The show does do some cool things for deserving families. He comes across as a wacky, feel good construction dude that cheers the team on to build these awesome houses in mere days. I don't know about his personal stuff but he seems to be a nice guy in interviews...I don't recall hearing him in any Hollywood tabloid crap or lame political stuff...so hats off to him. If the family are big Nebraska fans, you may see Callahan or some players appear on the show as a surprise (i.e. they bring a signed football to the son or give the dad season seats)...as they do that kind of stuff sometimes. Could be cool.

dont be a hater just because he was making out with 20 year olds. you are just jealous that he can and you cant.

Extreme Home Make Over has done a lot of good things for service members that have been wounded or killed here in Iraq. One show they re did a house for a guy that lost both legs. They built a house for the family of Lori Pestewa who was killed in the attach that Jessica Lynch was captured in. Her family lived out on the Navajo Reservation in AZ and they built a brand new house for them in Flagstaff.

dont be a hater just because he was making out with 20 year olds. you are just jealous that he can and you cant.

Extreme Home Make Over has done a lot of good things for service members that have been wounded or killed here in Iraq. One show they re did a house for a guy that lost both legs. They built a house for the family of Lori Pestewa who was killed in the attach that Jessica Lynch was captured in. Her family lived out on the Navajo Reservation in AZ and they built a brand new house for them in Flagstaff.

:yeah

:yeah

:yeah:thumbs They also built one for a Police Officer's widow and their kids when he was killed in the line of duty. I think it takes a special person to do something for people like that!

I'm 21 and don't really have that problem. I was just saying that he was using his fame in the wrong way. The show itself does do some really good things.

Now lets close this thread and get back to talking football!!!!! :bonez

I'm 21 and don't really have that problem. I was just saying that he was using his fame in the wrong way. The show itself does do some really good things.

Now lets close this thread and get back to talking football!!!!! :bonez

if the 20 year olds were not looking for or awestruck by him he would not be able to do it. But if I was single and some 20 yearold females wanted to goober all over me. I would let them.

Just read in the OWH that Ty was at the game to tape a segment for the show. He did not stay to watch the game. There were a bunch of student athletes that helped during one part of the construction phase, so he probably tied that in with the family's love of the Huskers, etc. So, whenever that show airs (probably in December, but not sure), we'll see the Sea of Red on National TV. Extreme Home Makeover typically brings in 15 million viewers nationwide each week. :thumbs