We are now one step closer to the Conference Championship Game.

We are one step closer to the CCG at Arrowhead. If we win either of our next two games we wn the North.

With both Kansas and KSU winning today even if we lose both of our next two games we still go to the CCG as long as both Missouri and KSU lose one of their next two games.

It's been a while, we almost beat Texas once already this season. We are actually very close to a BSC bowl this season. :)

We are one step closer to the CCG at Arrowhead. If we win either of our next two games we wn the North.

With both Kansas and KSU winning today even if we lose both of our next two games we still go to the CCG as long as both Missouri and KSU lose one of their next two games.

It's been a while, we almost beat Texas once already this season. We are actually very close to a BSC bowl this season. :)

Sounds good to me! :thumbs

GBR!

In addition, the OSU loss had me wondering if we hadn't progressed as much as I originally thought. The Huskers looked good today. There are issues with the D secondary but the game was under control throughout. We really have some offensive weapons.

A&M has been doing well so far. Should be another good test for the Huskers. If A&M beats TX they are going to be psyched next week.

Nebraska has alot of work left to do....i wouldnt bank on Mizzou losing to ISU in Ames or losing at home to KU i realize that Mizzou hasnt beat KU in like 4 years but i would think that Mizzou will win out putting the pressure on NU to take care of buisness....at A&M will not be a easy game but would def be our best W of the year if we managed to pull it out!

Nebraska has alot of work left to do....i wouldnt bank on Mizzou losing to ISU in Ames or losing at home to KU i realize that Mizzou hasnt beat KU in like 4 years but i would think that Mizzou will win out putting the pressure on NU to take care of buisness....at A&M will not be a easy game but would def be our best W of the year if we managed to pull it out!

True, but if the tigers win out the win today would favor us. Also Colorado is only 10 points down in the 3rd. They could come back and win that game. That would eliminate KSU from the Northern Divion title.

The game next week at College Station is one I'd like to go to.

Yea no doubt today put us in the drivers seat but i dont think we should be to excited about beating MO im not sold on them being "that good" i do however think they are better with Daniel then they were with Smith but thats neither here no there....and that game at College Station might be a prview of the Big 12 Champ Game!!!

I think we see Texas in Kansas City. I really don't think A&M is as good as Texas. I am very worried about them in College Station though.

My guess is we will get Texas and play another good game, but end up losing. I think there is a good chance we will play USC in the Holiday Bowl. Cotton would take A&M or Oklahoma over us.

I would really look forward to playing SC again.

if we win both of our remainnig games , go to the CCG , win that , go to the BCS bowl, win that i will be 100 percent convinced we are back and Callahan is the guy...

a blwout loss to A&M and a decent win over colorado, a crappy showing in the CCG, and a loss in a bowl would show me that we really arent going to go anywhere..

A close loss in aggieland , a blowout win over colorado, a great showing but a loss in CCG and a bowl win would keep me right where i am right now, feeling like we COULD go to the next level but arent there

Well I have the faith, I ordered my tickets to the Championship game yesterday. Bought the plane ticket this morning.

Get on the wagon boys, lets support them till we can't. That would be when I am dead!!!!

Right on!

I've had mine for about 2 weeks now so I got fairly nervous about this game after the OSU loss!!! :restore