A&M looking ahead........

Seriously...........look at some of their boards nothin about Nebraska all about OU and Texas............I am calling now.........this is a let down game for them........if Zac and co. can light em up a bit we pull the three finger shocker.

I have to agree. That 3rd and Goal on the 2yd line in the 4th Qtr was a huge disappointment I think for the players. They may not recover from that loss much like we struggled after the Texas game. I've been reading 12thfan.com and all the talk is about how pissed they are at their coach (seemed eerily familiar to me) about the playcalling in the 4th Qtr especially on that play.

Fran is 2-10 in november. Dont count on him getting the team ready, I totaly see this as a let down game for them. All that emotion into the OU game, and basicly lost it to bad coaching calls(who doesnt use the 300lb RB with the ball on the 2?). We get them at the best time, and if we beat them, we should send the sooners a thank you card.

A&M looking ahead to Texas? They just aint happening.

However, even though they have traditionally been tough at home, dont let nice 8-2 record fool you.

DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME

09/02 The Citadel W 35-3

09/09 La Lafayette W 51-7

09/16 Army W 28-24

09/23 La Tech W 45-14

09/30 Texas Tech L 31-27

10/07 at Kansas W 21-18

10/14 #19 Missouri W 25-19

10/21 at Oklahoma St W 34-33

10/28 at Baylor W 31-21

11/04 #18 Oklahoma L 17-16

11/11 Nebraska 3:30 PM

11/24 at #4 Texas 12:00 PM

:yeah I agree with Ag on this one................if we all get a big head and think this game will be a check mark in the win column we all are sorely mistaken. Remember what we all thought before the OSU game.........I was one of them so I know what we all thought. We all figured no problem it's only Okie State we got this one and BAM!!!! A freakin loss!!!! I'm nervous about the game, but I'm looking forward to it. I know what our team is capable of and the weapons that we have can be very dangerous for opposing teams. The only thing now is which team shows up..............The Texas team or the Okie State/KU team. Consistency is our biggest problem right now............