Javorskie Lane

Please remember we gave up 267 rushing yards against Oklahoma St

and a LOT of that came because they kept our D honest with the passing game.

and if you want to consider- alledgedly, because the D wasn't able to get set on several plays.

Unless A&M gets a good passing game going, our D can focus more on stopping the run than they were able to vs OSU.

Jorvorskie can't be stopped. :cheers

All due respect, but that video isn't THAT impressive. At least not what I expected after hearing the stories.

Agree. I actually feel better after seeing that video. The weakness of our run D is at the ends. If a RB has the speed to make it to the end and round the corner, we usually give up some yards....I don't see lane making it to the corner.

:yeah

Honestly though, that guy has an arsenal of about two moves....all he does is put his head forward and hope he finds enough guys smaller than him to barrel them down to the ground. Did you notice that on a lot of those plays when he was in a semi-open area, he would start stuttering his legs really fast together?? That got him nowhere..he just got hit and fell down... He doesn't have balance or agility, he's just big and has power...I'm not too worried about himI guarantee, our line and linebackers won't falter and he won't have more than 45 yards.....maybe not even a touchdown....at the most 1...just my opinion.

However, that block he made that they show in the middle of the clip and right at the end......Daaaayum, that was about as good as the block John Ruud made back in '78.....he's a good football player....but will be contained.

:bonez <--- Javorskie will have this embedded into his head after this game.....

:restore

This is actually a great matchup for us! ATM will play right into the strength of our D. I'll take my chances with our front 7 any day! I'm more worried about their home field advantage, it's definitely a tough place to play.

J-Train!!!!

Just tell me Mushburger won't be doing the game.

He won't use Lane's name.

J-Train will be an unending mantra.

The Mush-Train gets obssessive compulsive about nicknames that end in 'train'.

AAAARRRGH!!!! ;)