Any other NCAA teams you support?

papersun87

Anyone besides the Huskers that you like? How'd you get into them?

It's been a rough year for my second-favorite team, the North Carolina Tar Heels. This year is actually the 10th anniversary of that one year that they didn't suck . . . boy, those were the days. And they laid into Florida State a few years ago, too. That was fun.

I got into them when I met my best childhood friend, and he was a big UNC fan. But I've never cared for any of their other sports, just football.

Unfortunately, they wound up with that former Husker superstar, Joe Dailey.

In football, I don't really root for other teams as much, but I do love watching the other games.

In college basketball, I love the Tar Heels. I have been a fan of them for a long time now, and watch all their games on tv.

I guess, I shouldn't like you know since I am huge Duke fan. But since we both love the Huskers, you are my friend.

In football, I don't really root for other teams as much, but I do love watching the other games.

In college basketball, I love the Tar Heels. I have been a fan of them for a long time now, and watch all their games on tv.

I guess, I shouldn't like you know since I am huge Duke fan. But since we both love the Huskers, you are my friend.

:yeah Duke Basketball!!

NCAA Football: Huskers and Boise State (sorry - I'm into the crazy offense and blue field)

NCAA B-ball: Always have been a 'Heels fan (since Jordan hit the Jumper as a Freshman) and I have to root for Creighton until NU decides to put Men's Basketball back into it's athletic program.

What? What do you mean they never dropped the basketball program???