***Official A&M Game Discussion Thread***

Anyone who wants to defend the WORST SECONDARY IN THE NCAA and that total abortion of a second half has their vision so clouded that they need to visit that cataract clinic that the University promotes every football game.

Horrible

Inexcusable

Jones and Grixby belong in division 2

I've been the staunchest supporter of Callahan from day one. I was the one who always said we just need to give the system time to work, to let the recruits step up, and to let the normal flow of things take their course.

But today, I'm going to say that he doesn't have to chops to coach this team. There are so many things going wrong right now that go so much deeper than mere inexperience. This whole second half he's been outcoached and made to look like a Pop Warner coach by who? By Dennis Francione!

He needs to go.

if they could only put 4 good quarters up in one game... not even great just good... this is just depressing

Really??? Really?? When? this has been what this team/coaches have done all F*cking year long....KU, OSU,TX, now A &M.......so sorry if i sound like a jerk but i dont see anyone learning from this mistake...