ZT's Legacy

and this was a big win, too. coming from behind *at* Texas A&M is no easy feat.

but zac and the boys did. it was dog ugly, but they walk out with a win. and we are one win closer to the hallowed 9 win mark, the level of performance we got bored with in the 30 some years of devaney and osborne.

now to remind the Puffs who rule the north and then it's off to the big XII championship.

heh. life is good... if you're a husker.

Stats-wise he is obviously number one but there is more involved that just stats to being the QB. ZT is definately in the top 10 and may finish in the top 5 with a big performance over the Bluffs and a good showing against Texas in KC.

good showing?

screw that.

BEAT TEXAS!!!

Records will be broken, but there will only be one Zac Taylor. As the quarterbacks at here play, they will have a line that is incredible, while ZT's hasn't been much to praise, though they should be commended for that final drive. But I will forever remember ZT as the man who took us from the bottom, and started the Order Restoration project here at Nebraska. GBR

Best pocket QB at Nebraska ever. Two years (only one with a talented receiving corps, mind you) and he broke most of the main passing records.

I'd like to think so. Tagge was pretty good. so was Humm and Ferragamo.

Taylor has this ability to come off the mat and make plays. After the INT, I really thought it was over until the blocked FG.

He IS the master of the 2:00 minute drive!

He certainly has set a benchmark for QB's to come in the WCO.

With hsi 2 today, ZT needs only 3 TD passes to break Frazier's career mark.