I am tired of this BS!

Can't anyone here enjoy a victory especially one like this?! You guys are already jumping on Cally and Coz! Yeah, there were some breakdowns and we needed to adjust but just enjoy this because WE ARE GOING TO K.C.! :corndance

:yeah This was a great comeback. :bonez:restore

SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN A COMEBACK!!!! :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm

OH GO AWAY!

That pathetic comment only shows fundamental lack of knowedgle about the game of football and coaching and playing. What this team did today was prove that they had matured into the kind of team its going to take to become a national powerhouse again. They lead for the first 53 minutes of the game. Gave up big plays and got behind but stopped the aggies soon enough to give the offense a a fighting chance. Then, the offense went out, and in totally workman-like fashion, got the job done, against the odds, in a hostile environment. They made mistakes but figured out how to fix em.

What more can you ask for than the W?

OH GO AWAY!

That pathetic comment only shows fundamental lack of knowedgle about the game of football and coaching and playing. What this team did today was prove that they had matured into the kind of team its going to take to become a national powerhouse again. They lead for the first 53 minutes of the game. Gave up big plays and got behind but stopped the aggies soon enough to give the offense a a fighting chance. Then, the offense went out, and in totally workman-like fashion, got the job done, against the odds, in a hostile environment. They made mistakes but figured out how to fix em.

What more can you ask for than the W?

:yeah:yeah:yeah

The lessons that the players learn will be much greater for a victory like this. This game was a slow rollercoaster that peaks at the end. We jumped out on them and then they come back and take the lead. Our defense was not getting any help in the second half and they had enough in them to give the offense one more shot. The offense took that shot and drove a dagger into the aggies and their fans. Great game, YES. Still room for improvement,YES. I am happy to come out of there with a win.

GBR

NICE GAME BOYS. Enjoy a few days off and recoup your energy.

How isn't this positive? We were down by 6 with under 2 minutes left, and we won the game, after an incredible drive, including a gutsy 4th down pass that couldn't have been better, when ZT hit Peterson. There were some bad plays, but this team is sky high right now imo, and it shouldn't be any other way. Let's get the game against sCUm over with so we can play UT!

Well, blowing an 11 point lead isn't a positive. Being outscored 17-7 in the second half isn't a positive. Great comeback, but it shouldn't have come to that.

We can should of would of all we want. The bottom line is.....WE ARE DOING THE BEST WE CAN WITH THE LEVEL OF TALENT WE HAVE ON THE DEFENSE! We won and that is all that matters!

Yeah. Those db's not turning around shows the type of talent we have right now. But we are winning!

Huh??? How is looking for the ball based on talent??? It is a basic db fundamental.

:restore I agree. We have a great first half, and then things start to go downhill. Since I wasn't at home when the game was on, I had ESPN mobile on my cellphone, and was a little worried, and the damn thing was too slow to update.

As we saw with KU, we were able to execute and get the job done when we needed to. On to KC! :restore

On a related note, anyone see the Tejas-KSUcks game? I seriously thought KSUcks was going to win (a team we barely lost to almost lost to a team we beat).

On a related note, anyone see the Tejas-KSUcks game? I seriously thought KSUcks was going to win (a team we barely lost to almost lost to a team we beat).

FYI....KSucks beat Texas

It's too early in the morning for me. I didn't see the end of the game, but KSUcks was leading when I was watching it. I read the score backwards. :bang

I need more sleep.