Big MO

Absolutely there is a chance...... players these days have one goal, and if some agent tells him that he is a top 3 round pick, see ya !!!

But, not so fast my friends.... I personally don't see it happening.... I think that BC and Keller will convince him that NU has the opportunity to be one of the most prolific offenses in the nation next year and that we could be challenginf for a BCS bowl or better....

We have sooooo much talent returning on offense and most of the defense.

I don't think there's any way Mo goes to the NFL this year. He's set to be the number 1 receiver next year, and his total body of work this year isn't that impressive when compared to the elite receivers around the nation.

Don't get me wrong, he's done some amazing things for Nebraska this year and he's a very gifted player. But if I remember correctly he's only got something like 27 catches on the year. I don't think anyone would call him one of the top 10 receivers in the country. He just hasn't had the time to learn and compile the resume' of a Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Jarret or Steve Smith. I'd actually be surprised if he was 1st team all Big XII with the likes of Limas Sweed and that guy from Ok. St.

I look forward to seeing him and maybe Meno Holt or Will Henry pulling down jump balls all over the place next season.

I don't think he goes to the NFL this next year because he really is still an unknown to everyone across the nation. However, you can bet your a$$es after next season everyone is going to know the name Maurice Purify!!!! This guy is amazing and we are so lucky to have him here. He didn't have the best game because of some of the dropped passes, but he caught the one that really mattered!!!! :worship