Anyone going to KC for the game.

HSKRNOKC

Im 99% sure I am going to KC for our chance at redemption against UT. Anyone else going? Maybe we can hook up with a couple guys from this board that I know from the KC area for a couple beers. (cough cough Blackshirt cough Slacker). With any luck they might buy. ;)

Come on guys its a 4 hour drive whos with me????????

Well at this moment I am for sure going to the game and tailgateing it don't know for sure if I'm going to have the money for tickets yet. But if not I'll be there sitting in the parking lot with my dad yelling and cheering for the Huskers weather were playing Texas of Oklahoma.

Hey,

I am going. My son and I will be there as soon as the gates open. I have coolers and a small grill. Nothing like the set up for Texas or SC. But will have a few chairs and a couple of coolers for the game.

Small tailgate, just let me know who is coming.

Bob

Hey,

I am going. My son and I will be there as soon as the gates open. I have coolers and a small grill. Nothing like the set up for Texas or SC. But will have a few chairs and a couple of coolers for the game.

Small tailgate, just let me know who is coming.

Bob

Try "Smokebox cafe" BBQ.its near the airport... OMG its soo good.. there is a sweet holiday inn select near there that is awesome hotel..stayed at 2 weeks ago and was perfect....

My opinion..dont kill me on BBQ places that are better... i just know this place was awesome...ribs were juicy meaty and had NO FAT...beef ribs.omg...bring some back to me ;)