Big 12 Champ game opponent?

Big 12 Champ game opponent?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I prefer OU because I think we have a better shot at shutting down their offense. This is based on the assumption that Colt McCoy comes back from his injury and Texas has had it's pride damaged.

Side comment - The NU win over KSU in Manhattan looks SO MUCH BIGGER after the Wildcats constantly broke down the Texas defense. The NU defense played a very, very good game against KSU and we didn't realize it at the time!

Defense played well but not as well as one might think. Josh Freeman has improved vastly with each game and was not at the same level he is now.

I prefer OU because I think we have a better shot at shutting down their offense. This is based on the assumption that Colt McCoy comes back from his injury and Texas has had it's pride damaged.

Side comment - The NU win over KSU in Manhattan looks SO MUCH BIGGER after the Wildcats constantly broke down the Texas defense. The NU defense played a very, very good game against KSU and we didn't realize it at the time!

Defense played well but not as well as one might think. Josh Freeman has improved vastly with each game and was not at the same level he is now.

CAREFUL!!! Don't mention, defend or even contemplate complimenting or admiring Freeman, Prince or KSU! You might get flogged for something like that! I speak from experience!!!

:sarcasm

Looks like a close one so far. I picked OU. I'm guessing our friendly Aggie member (Ag04) made his choice, but I just cant tell who he picked??? Just kidding of course. :D

Who would you like to see as NU's opponent?

Oklahoma [ 35 ] [52.24%]

Texas [ 31 ] [46.27%]

Texas A&M [ 1 ] [1.49%]