Winning out is still important

Winning out should be a major priority for us. It gives us a major boost going into next year. Therefore, if Coz continues to put ruud and shanle on the field in front of Octo and culbert/thenarse i am going to have an aneurism. If he does this then it says to me that he is not trying to win. You win by playing the best players regardless of age. If you say thenarse or culbert is not better than shanle then i will question his recruiting.

PLAY THE BEST PLAYERS IT IS OWED TO THE TEAM AND THE FANS

we havent had a 9 win season for about 4 years now. we always took that for granted. Now its what we are begging for. id like to see us win out! would be astronomical for this team the fans, the university and for recuiting! i think that we need to buckle down on D and get some of the new guys more time and experience for next year. I think that in order for us to have a chance to win out we need more athletacism and play making ablity on the field. i dont think with ruud shanle jones grixby that we can be a championship calibre team. maybe its them maybe its the coaching. i think its a combo of both and i think that we need to seriously consider hiring a new D-coordinator ASAP!

Getting number 9 against the sCUm will be awesome. At the very least Ruud and Octavian should be splitting time evenly against the sCUm. The same with the young pups Culbert and Thenarse who should be cut loose. It would be good to rest Carriker and Cryer with limited snaps so they're fresh against Texas and unlease Barry Turner and Suh for most of the game.

agree, at this point in the season we have to trust the coaches to put the best guys on the field........when the season is over, then we can ask for "heads to roll" if that is what we want....let 'em finish the season out and a bowl game AND THEN we can make a final assessment.....we all see things now we don't like....let's let them finish!

we have several players that would have chased him down. It happened to be Ruud. Big deal, thats not a great play. Go back and rewatch the game and focus on Ruud. See how many times he just watches the TE run by then chases him. See how many times he can't get off a block only to have to chase the play. Then watch Octo. see how many times he sheds the block and is at the point of impact. See how many times the TE crosses with Octo right on his butt. The one positive was that when the game was on the line Octo was in and Ruud was on the pine