fault of the players playing not the coaches

Those of you that back the coaches by stating things such as "its the players not making plays" "how is that the coaches fault"

Who makes the decision to play the players that are playing?

UH the coaches

it would be one thing if it was a mishap here or there. In this case however it is the same players every game.

Shanle - every game there is multiple screw ups you mean to tell me RT or MC cant do as good.

Jones/grixby - Grixby getting a little better while Jones is going backwards. again RT or Young cant do just as good plus gets them experienc

Ruud - Is ok but everytime Octo in the game a play is made. He is now healthy so there should be no discussion.

The coaches may not be the one making the plays but they sure as hell are the ones putting the same crappy players on the field

:hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm

And oh yeah

dedhoarse

:hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm

And oh yeah

dedhoarse

:yeah And add a few more of dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

Am i the only person here who dosent think any of the the players mentioned SUCK? Im not saying there the best but i definitly dont belive they suck...i have spent many days scremaing at Grixby and Jones for playing coverage too softly and too far off WR's but i still dont think the suck....I guess i just assume that we wouldnt recruit players to our program if the Coaches didnt the they could play

The point of this is not to beat a dead horse. Read it thoroughly and you will see. We all know the players mentioned have their deficiencies. This was about the coaches. You cant teach an old dog new tricks just like you cant expect any miracles from the aforementioned players. What it states is dont blame the players its the coaches fault for putting continuing to put the same players in the same positions where they cannot succeed

touchdown tommie you are making my point for me. you cant hold their hand. they cant make the plays. so whos responsibility is it to put players on the field that can make plays

If your telling me Culbert or Thenarse cant do any better than Shanle then we have major problems coming. If we as a team didnt recruit players that are good enough then we are in trouble.