Some OU fans don't think we should be in the CCG

Actually, I read a few quotes which did seem to give the Huskers credit.

It's always hard for those on the downhill slide to recognize that others are taking their place.

:bonez:bonez

Yeah there were a few on there who gave us props. And I definitely agree with the downhill slide comment. It's just a matter of time before they slip back into mediocrity again.

They have a crybaby coach so is it any wonder their fans are the same?

:cry:cry:cry

They feel like they should be handed everything because they are OU. Makes me sick.

Me too. I hate hearing "OU this" or "OU that" everytime I talk to someone from work. :bang:bang They all claim to be "lifelong" fans but when I ask them if they watched them play in the mid 90's they get silent. I just smirk and walk away.

It's funny that they don't think we belong. If the Big XII title game has taught us anything, it's that anything can happen. We lost to UT in 96 when we shouldn't have, KSUcks lost to A&M in 98, and thus lost their national title game, and just recently, OU lost to KSUcks in 03 when they were being dubbed as the greatest team of all time.

It's funny that they don't think we belong. If the Big XII title game has taught us anything, it's that anything can happen. We lost to UT in 96 when we shouldn't have, KSUcks lost to A&M in 98, and thus lost their national title game, and just recently, OU lost to KSUcks in 03 when they were being dubbed as the greatest team of all time.

:yeah

I think that NU in 06 is more deserving than the North Champ in 02, 04 and 05.