Some OU fans don't think we should be in the CCG

It's funny that they don't think we belong. If the Big XII title game has taught us anything, it's that anything can happen. We lost to UT in 96 when we shouldn't have, KSUcks lost to A&M in 98, and thus lost their national title game, and just recently, OU lost to KSUcks in 03 when they were being dubbed as the greatest team of all time.

Yeah, didn't them Buffalettes manage to unexpectedly beat someone in a recent B12C game recently after a less than auspicious start to their season.

Sorry guys, we don't make the rules. The winners of the divisions meet for the conference championship.

They are just hurt that AP broke his collar bone (pretty much unnecessarily by the way) and Bomar is a greedy kid. With those guys, they might control their own destiny in the south. They don't, though. Must suck for them. ;)

I was wondering last month what it'd be like to divide a "Verticle" conference into an East-West thing.

I really wish we could play OU every year, and wonder what not having divisions would do to our coach's philosophy/strategy for just winning the north...Seems like a divisionless conference that would match up the best two records in the championship game would increase the value of each conference game.

Unlike this season..Where we could lose to CU and still back in to the CC.

I was wondering last month what it'd be like to divide a "Verticle" conference into an East-West thing.

I really wish we could play OU every year, and wonder what not having divisions would do to our coach's philosophy/strategy for just winning the north...Seems like a divisionless conference that would match up the best two records in the championship game would increase the value of each conference game.

Unlike this season..Where we could lose to CU and still back in to the CC.

How could you say we would back in to the cc? WE ALREADY ARE IN IT, we did what we had to do to get there, we beat atm and that sealed the division. Now if we were hoping for a team to lose so we could get in there it would be different. Besides after we spank the bluffs ass we will be preparing for whomever gets to play us.

GBR

They have a crybaby coach so is it any wonder their fans are the same?

:cry:cry:cry

They feel like they should be handed everything because they are OU. Makes me sick.

Me too. I hate hearing "OU this" or "OU that" everytime I talk to someone from work. :bang:bang They all claim to be "lifelong" fans but when I ask them if they watched them play in the mid 90's they get silent. I just smirk and walk away.

Hell ya, they couldnt give away seats for ou games then. fair weather b*tches.

I was talking to a guy at work about how I wouldn't care if we played OU or UT in the CCG because I think we could beat both teams and our janitor started running his mouth about OU and had no evidence to prove to me as how OU would beat us handly like he was saying!!! Needless to say I started rambling off a few offensive rankings and stats and he shut his pie hole!!!!