Here's to hoping we dismantle CU

Aim9

f*ck them berkenstock sandal wearing, latte drinking, tree huggin ass monkey's. They wouldn't know good football if it kicked em in their vegetarian asses. The c**t fans are the worse fans in the Big 12.

I think you forgot granola eatin and subaru drivin'

You're right...I did. How's this:

I hope we stomp a mudhole in those berkenstock sandal wearing, latte drinking, granola eatin, subaru driving, tree huggin ass monkeys.

f*ck them berkenstock sandal wearing, latte drinking, tree huggin ass monkey's. They wouldn't know good football if it kicked em in their vegetarian asses. The c**t fans are the worse fans in the Big 12.

I think you forgot granola eatin and subaru drivin'

You're right...I did. How's this:

I hope we stomp a mudhole in those berkenstock sandal wearing, latte drinking, granola eatin, subaru driving, tree huggin ass monkeys.

Thats better

Colonado is putting an awful lot on the idea that Nebraska is looking ahead. I dont se the Huskers looking past sCUm. It is a bit of a rivalty, if more than alittle one sided, and with all the trash talk the players and even thier coach has done this year, how do you look past that? It's going to be a beat down, and I really hope Callahan will run the score up on them to teach em a lesson.

I think we already humiliated them last year . . . weren't we 14-point underdogs when we went in there, beat them 30-3, and had their student section cleared out?

Speaking of crappy fans, a Buff fan was saying that in 2002 when they came here and won 28-13, NU fans threw trash at them? I'm thinking he's just blowing hot air like all Buff fans, but does anyone else have any recollection of this?

CU is Nebraska's rival in the way Wile E. Coyote is the Road Runner's rival.

the Puffs plan and scheme, but usually they end up at the bottom of a deep canyon in smoking hole underneth a refigerator, a rocket motor and a large anvil with the words "ACME" on it while wearing skis.

Speaking of crappy fans, a Buff fan was saying that in 2002 when they came here and won 28-13, NU fans threw trash at them? I'm thinking he's just blowing hot air like all Buff fans, but does anyone else have any recollection of this?

:wtf I have to say I do not remember this. Granted, I was not at that game, but I watched it on tv and I dont remember that ever happening