Bowman to NFL?

Washusker

He said his knee was doing good...no one asked him specifically if he was coming back next year but he said he was excited to get back on the football field. Do all the checks you want. I have better things to do than make up stories about talking to some football players AND doing it with two different screen names. Get realistic.

Alright jack holes I was up in Ames tailgating WITH Bowman and Covey...They did not ride the bus with the team and I know that for a fact because we were hanging out with them 2 hours before the buses even got there. Until I see one of you punks get out of the team bus don't call anyone liars about seeing some players tailgating. Here's your shovel back.

ok :rollin:rollin

Bowman has the one thing that every NFL team is looking for at any position and that is potential. He has the prefect size to be a successful NFL cornerback and has proven that he can play at a high level against tough competition. Now with saying that, I personally don't want to see him leave because I want his talent to be playing for the Huskers next year but I am not going to call him stupid if he decides that entering the draft is the best thing for him.

that does seem far fetched... everytime that i've ever talked to bowman,(once or twice) he was always one of the most polite "real" people on the team... I can't seem him saying that at all.. if you believe what yo usay its ok...oh well...back to the real story on bowman...i don't see him leaving for a couple reasons...

1...his family isn't really hurting for money, at least that we know of...his dad was a military guy and they usually do ok...he went to a military prep school in NM

2...he's seemed pretty team oriented...he isn't going to come in here and preach about team and leave...

3...he hasn't really proven anything here that he can play pro ball...he had a good game against michigan...really thats about it

4... who would not want to keep playing for the scarlet and cream !!!

GO BIG RED