Husker Man Laws

When you are at home or the bar watching the game, you must take a shot of any red colored liquor you can find after every Husker score.

MAN LAW

(The 56 - 0 game earlier this year was a killer) :wasted

Please read the man-law handbook before posting...please reference my earlier post about "It is only permissable for a man to drink Watermelon Pucker when...."

;)

When you are at home or the bar watching the game, you must take a shot of any red colored liquor you can find after every Husker score.

MAN LAW

(The 56 - 0 game earlier this year was a killer) :wasted

Please read the man-law handbook before posting...please reference my earlier post about "It is only permissable for a man to drink Watermelon Pucker when...."

;)

Sorry about that, I missed that one. I don't drink any type of Pucker - I have been known to add red food coloring to about anything I have around. I used to use the Maui Tropical Schnapps but I think they quit making it. The stuff tasted like Kool-Aid.

A man's internet browser of choice must have the following pages bookmarked in order from top to bottom. No other webpages may supersede these:

Huskers.com

Huskerboard.com

Huskergear.com

Huskerpedia.com

Care must also be taken so as to never lose the history/cache from the above sites in your browser. Doing so slows down the site's load time and therefore wastes precious Husker time.

Every husker fan should have these sites as favorites.

Every husker fan will love to drink Elk Creek Water from Sandy's and know what SideTracks is

Man Laws

A man's internet browser of choice must have the following pages bookmarked in order from top to bottom. No other webpages may supersede these:

Huskers.com

Huskerboard.com

Huskergear.com

Huskerpedia.com

Care must also be taken so as to never lose the history/cache from the above sites in your browser. Doing so slows down the site's load time and therefore wastes precious Husker time.

Every husker fan should have these sites as favorites.

Every husker fan will love to drink Elk Creek Water from Sandy's and know what SideTracks is

Man Laws

I forgot about Sandy's ECW..I remember having it at their old Location a couple blocks from the Federal Bld when I interned there..What was in that? anybody remember?

• 6 months later...

if you have a dog, his name shall be Herbie!!!

MAN LAW!!

Awesome! Done.

You must love re-watching great Husker games and still get goosebumps! MAN LAW!

Every day. Done.

Weddings are forbiddin on game day.

man law

My Aunt made this mistake and my grandpa didnt show. Wedding was in GI , he was at memorial stadium.

On game day no matter where you live a husker flag should be

waving on a flag pole.

Man Law

Done. Even In Iraq.

If you claim yourself to be a Husker fan and are seen wearing at Texas hat (or any other school's hat) you are subject to 10 kicks to the nuts. :nutz

MAN LAW!

But what if I'm an Aggie and a Husker Fan? I don't WANNA get kicked in the boys!

Don't let anyone see you wearing an aggie hat..... :lol:

Plus I shoulda just directed it toward the Texas hat, It seems like everyone effin' has one these days :steam

I think the rule should just be for Texas, sCUm, KSUcks, and Misery. A lot of preppy kids especially wear Texas hats nowadays. My friends and I usually harass them.