Husker Man Laws

At about 35 s Lyle says 74 yd drive. Couldn't find a video of the entire drive. There were two 3rd (or 4th) and longs converted. OU was ripping Kinney's jersey to shreds to get him out of the game. And it was against the second best college team ever to play the game. :thumbs

This is not "The Drive."

The Drive was the last minute of the game when Frost drove the team down to score against Missouri, culminating in the Flea Kicker.

So which one is "The Drive" or are both of these not "The Drive".......I'm confused

At about 35 s Lyle says 74 yd drive. Couldn't find a video of the entire drive. There were two 3rd (or 4th) and longs converted. OU was ripping Kinney's jersey to shreds to get him out of the game. And it was against the second best college team ever to play the game. :thumbs

This is not "The Drive."

The Drive was the last minute of the game when Frost drove the team down to score against Missouri, culminating in the Flea Kicker.

So which one is "The Drive" or are both of these not "The Drive".......I'm confused

Depends on your age

This is not "The Drive."

Eh. Depends on which generation you're talking to.

You'll find plenty of people who will tell you "The Drive" was the last two minutes of the 2006 A&M game where Zac Taylor hooked up with Mo Purify at the end.

Eh. Depends on which generation you're talking to.

You'll find plenty of people who will tell you "The Drive" was the last two minutes of the 2006 A&M game where Zac Taylor hooked up with Mo Purify at the end.

I totally forgot about that drive. I had that video on my myspace for the longest time and my buddy from Texas whos an Aggies fan hated me for doing that. That was an amazing game and drive thanks to Barry Turners blocked FG.