Will Buff fans graciously accept defeat......

hskrdedhed

after Friday , or make up excuses on why the lost? Bad calls , injuries , etc , etc ,

Looking forward to checking out allbuffs after the game if it is a great showing by the Big Red.

Other than a few realistic fans on there, they're all hyper-fans (as there are on here too) about their team, unable to logically see the what's and why's.

When it's over a few will say that we just beat them soundly. A few will say that it was just a down year and they'll get revenge next year. And all of the rest will tell us that we suck and that we should go F^#K our sister's goat.

:nanalama

after Friday , or make up excuses on why the lost? Bad calls , injuries , etc , etc ,

Looking forward to checking out allbuffs after the game if it is a great showing by the Big Red.

Gloating would be as classless as their fans so why waste your time?

There's already plenty of people from here that have gone on allbuffs to call them "F-ing Puffaloes" and "Snobby Drug Addicts". Nebraska fans aren't the 'classiest' in the world....we're just the most fanatic.

There's already plenty of people from here that have gone on allbuffs to call them "F-ing Puffaloes" and "Snobby Drug Addicts". Nebraska fans aren't the 'classiest' in the world....we're just the most fanatic.

Are hatred and actions torwards them are fueled by their ignorance and sh**ty behavior torwards other fans....is it right that we counter? No but it gets OLD

I didnt say anything about interacting with them. Just want to read what they say about it is all. I wont stoop to their level.

In my 4 years at UNL I saw plenty of stuff on Saturdays (inside and outside of the stadium) that would make a fan of any team ashamed of. And no....it wasn't me or my friends...or just students. Here are just a few things that I remember off the top of my head.

1) Spitting from upper rows down onto pockets of opponent fans (I think KSU game)

2) In a bar after the game, some idiot just sucker-punching a Missou fan from behind

3) 2 men (non-students) piling wrappers and trash in the hood of a Texas fan's coat.

4) Pre-game in a bar, some guy just whipping it out and pissing on a CU fan's leg

5) Leaving a game, Husker fans running up and over (standing on) a car that had Colorado plates.

It's everywhere....don't think the morons aren't here.

Yea of course they are going to be a select few who choose to show there dislike for the opponet but its one thing when its a handful of ppl its another when its entire fan base.

I wouldn't say it's the entire fan base. There are some on allbuffs.com that actually just want to talk football and not just call all Husker fans inbreds and call it done. Also, when the Buffs came here and beat us in '02, my dad and I sat by a few very kind and respectful Buffalo fans who just wanted to see their team win and have fun.

But that's, like, .01% of them. The rest are piles.

In my 4 years at UNL I saw plenty of stuff on Saturdays (inside and outside of the stadium) that would make a fan of any team ashamed of. And no....it wasn't me or my friends...or just students. Here are just a few things that I remember off the top of my head.

1) Spitting from upper rows down onto pockets of opponent fans (I think KSU game)

2) In a bar after the game, some idiot just sucker-punching a Missou fan from behind

3) 2 men (non-students) piling wrappers and trash in the hood of a Texas fan's coat.

4) Pre-game in a bar, some guy just whipping it out and pissing on a CU fan's leg

5) Leaving a game, Husker fans running up and over (standing on) a car that had Colorado plates.

It's everywhere....don't think the morons aren't here.

Let's not forget "Sal is dead, go big red."

Not all buff fans are jackasses, not all husker fans are classy (or even polite to our own staff or ADAs). I'm sure that everyone on this board is great to the opposing fans, but let's not take high-horsed "our fans roxxorz, their fanz are teh sux" stance here. Being a good person, a good fan, and a good sport is kind of marred when people pat themselves on the back and lord themselves over others because of it.