Cotton Bowl Bound

Washusker

At least, according to ESPN.

This is looking more and more likely if we don't beat Texas in KC. OU may very well get a BCS bid. leaving us as the team for the Cotton Bowl - which would be fine by me.

Of course, let's get the Fiesta!!

:woo

I'm done following this stuff until after all the Conference Championship games are over. I just read something else that has us almost as a lock to the Holiday against Cal if we don't win the Big 12. It would just be nice to play in an '07 bowl.

This is looking more and more likely if we don't beat Texas in KC. OU may very well get a BCS bid. leaving us as the team for the Cotton Bowl - which would be fine by me.

I said OU was in line for a possible BCS bowl 3 weeks ago and everyone scoffed at me.

Who knew UT would lose to Princess and crew? :dunno

I said OU was in line for a possible BCS bowl 3 weeks ago and everyone scoffed at me.

No, they were coughing at you....

No, they were coughing at you....

I'm sure now those OU fans are complaining about how they should get a shot at OSU.......

Given that we were one bad break from beating Texas on a day where we played relatively poorly, and after watching K State beat up on Texas, I would put my neck out on the line and guarantee a Fiesta Bowl Bid.

=D

Ummmm......No. If anyone played poorly that game it was Texas. That game is a coin toss at best.

Given that we were one bad break from beating Texas on a day where we played relatively poorly, and after watching K State beat up on Texas, I would put my neck out on the line and guarantee a Fiesta Bowl Bid.

=D

Ummmm......No. If anyone played poorly that game it was Texas. That game is a coin toss at best.

:yeah I have to agree with ya on that one