Awwww sooky sooky!!

The Huskers should come out fired up after such disrespect! The Blackshirts should be dishing out punishment left and right. Maybe Hawkins gets Paternoed? :nutz

Now don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for JP, and maybe I've been living in a closet because I haven't heard "Paternoed" before, but I thought that was pretty funny! I have a feeling I'll be using that one sometime in the future! I think I'll need to create a "Paternoed" icon sometime! GBR!

The Huskers should come out fired up after such disrespect! The Blackshirts should be dishing out punishment left and right. Maybe Hawkins gets Paternoed? :nutz

Now don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for JP, and maybe I've been living in a closet because I haven't heard "Paternoed" before, but I thought that was pretty funny! I have a feeling I'll be using that one sometime in the future! I think I'll need to create a "Paternoed" icon sometime! GBR!

Reserch Paterno's record against top-10, or even top-25 teams. or his constant whining to officials about how the refs screw over his teams, or his 2-1 scheduling deals. and I'm sure you'll have the proper respect for Paterno.

I wouldn't expect better from sCUm anyways. But I'm not that worried about the fluffs. Remember they lost to Baylor. :lol:

sCUm only managed to beat Texas Tech and Iowa State :clap:sarcasm

I'm sure if there was a match-up against Temple, the score would be close, real close or a Temple victory. :w00t

The term just came to me. :)

I know I read that Callahan used the hawkins clip to show to the team. The Hagans quote he had not heard until the tuesday at the press conference. But by now I bet all the palyers have heard it.

The only chance CU had in the game was hoping the Huskers were thinking about the champ game. But with all the smack the coachs at CU have been spewing, there really isnt a chance the Huskers look past them.