Who replaces Norvell?

Syzygyone

Watson, without a doubt. I think he was hired with the thought that Norvell would not be here much longer.

So the question remains. Who replaces Watson when he moves up (assuming Norvell is hired and Watson is promoted)? Does Watson continue coaching the TE's and takes over as QB coach as well? Or is someone else hired to fill those positions.

And if Norvell is hired, should/does he leave early and ultimately miss the CCG and Bowl Game to get started on recruiting or does he stay thru to the very end?

Watson, without a doubt. I think he was hired with the thought that Norvell would not be here much longer.

So the question remains. Who replaces Watson when he moves up (assuming Norvell is hired and Watson is promoted)? Does Watson continue coaching the TE's and takes over as QB coach as well? Or is someone else hired to fill those positions.

And if Norvell is hired, should/does he leave early and ultimately miss the CCG and Bowl Game to get started on recruiting or does he stay thru to the very end?

I think Watson continues to coach the TE's and they look for a QB coach.