CFN Prediction: NU vs CU

and those 3 wins, the offense seems to have been running FAR beyond what i expected.......

ISU in 05 moved the ball very well at times, after i expected nothin after the horrible Pitt game

Colorado in 05 30-3..................nuff said

Michigan in 05 Same thing, moved the ball extrememly well on a tough wolverine d

Ganz should see playing time in this one

I saw an even dumber pick on this site: http://colorado.scout.com/2/593291.html

They predict Colorado to win. Also, they had this statement about a certain player on the Nebraska defense:

Player to Watch: Free safety Andrew Shanle leads NU with three interceptions.

Yes but you have to consider that a couple of those were thrown right to him. If they think he's good, they must have not researched the game at all, which is evident by picking CU to win.

They predict Colorado to win. Also, they had this statement about a certain player on the Nebraska defense:

Yes but you have to consider that a couple of those were thrown right to him. If they think he's good, they must have not researched the game at all, which is evident by picking CU to win.

I guess that's a little expected coming from a sCUm website. I still can't believe though, they think they're the greatest team in the nation now since they beat ISU and then ISU turned around and beat Mizzou (who by the way, are falling apart) I dont see them getting within 2 TD's at any point during the game.

I guess that's a little expected coming from a sCUm website. I still can't believe though, they think they're the greatest team in the nation now since they beat ISU and then ISU turned around and beat Mizzou (who by the way, are falling apart) I dont see them getting within 2 TD's at any point during the game.

Give CU some credit. They will be within 2TDs for at least a few min, after all, we do have to have two possesions. :)

Give CU some credit. They will be within 2TDs for at least a few min, after all, we do have to have two possesions. :)

BWAAAAAAHAAAAAA