Callhan to Washington Redskins?

rink6670

"No interest" would be an is the correct thing to say for any coach rumored to be up for another job. I find it hard to believe that Callahan wouldn't listen to an NFL offer. Those people who say Callahan wouldn't leave us are in for a rude awakening within the next five years, probably much sooner than I'd like.

I recall seeing somewhere that he went into the NFL in the first place to make the resume look good for college head job. Besides, he already went to the super bowl, granted it was a loss, there isnt much else to do there. And owners in the NFL are mcuh more fickle than the college ranks. And with a few exceptions, the pay is about the same.

I recall seeing somewhere that he went into the NFL in the first place to make the resume look good for college head job. Besides, he already went to the super bowl, granted it was a loss, there isnt much else to do there. And owners in the NFL are mcuh more fickle than the college ranks. And with a few exceptions, the pay is about the same.

:yeah

My name is Bo Pelini and I heard there is a head coaching job open somewhere. I don't care where it is or what level, just put my name in there.

I want to be a head coach! :asshat

hahaha.

and i love how the fanboys get all worked up over where-o-where pelini is going next. he's like the greatest one game HC in the history of college football!!!

we should coin a term to describe the way people breathlessly watch every little thing bo does and how they cream their jeans when they think *their* program might... get... PELINI..!

for your approval...

bogasm

Main Entry: bo·gasm

Pronunciation: 'bo-"ga-z&m

Function: noun

Etymology: A combination of Bo Pelini's first name (the greatest one-game head coach EVER) and New Latin orgasmus, from Greek orgasmos, from organ to grow ripe, be lustful.

: intense or paroxysmal excitement, especially when thinking about Bo Pelini becoming the head coach at your favorite football program: an explosive discharge of neuromuscular tensions at the height of making a post in a public sports forum about Bo Pelini, followed by an intense sense of personal shame that you just spooged yourself in front of God and everyone over Bo Pelini.

- bo·gas·mic /bo-'gaz-mik/ also bo·gas·tic /bo-'gas-tik/ adjective

My name is Bo Pelini and I heard there is a head coaching job open somewhere. I don't care where it is or what level, just put my name in there.

I want to be a head coach! :asshat

hahaha.

and i love how the fanboys get all worked up over where-o-where pelini is going next. he's like the greatest one game HC in the history of college football!!!

we should coin a term to describe the way people breathlessly watch every little thing bo does and how they cream their jeans when they think *their* program might... get... PELINI..!

for your approval...

bogasm

Main Entry: bo·gasm

Pronunciation: 'bo-"ga-z&m

Function: noun

Etymology: A combination of Bo Pelini's first name (the greatest one-game head coach EVER) and New Latin orgasmus, from Greek orgasmos, from organ to grow ripe, be lustful.

: intense or paroxysmal excitement, especially when thinking about Bo Pelini becoming the head coach at your favorite football program: an explosive discharge of neuromuscular tensions at the height of making a post in a public sports forum about Bo Pelini, followed by an intense sense of personal shame that you just spooged yourself in front of God and everyone over Bo Pelini.

- bo·gas·mic /bo-'gaz-mik/ also bo·gas·tic /bo-'gas-tik/ adjective

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Why would Callahan go back to the pros? He make $1.7 which is a lot more then he was making in the pros. He has TOTAL control over what players are brought in, which he had none of in the Pros. He can put ego driven players in their place, unlike what he could do in the pros since 75 % of them were making more then he was and refused to listen. He is a Head Coach of a Top Level College Football Team he is not going to leave that for a team where he will have NO control. Callahan has a lot more coaching years invested in the College Game and if you ask me I think that his where he is most comfortable.

Do all the people around here that think he is just using NU as a stepping stone think that Pete Carroll is going to jump back to pros?

Bogasm=Classic

Why would Callahan go back to the pros? He make $1.7 which is a lot more then he was making in the pros. He has TOTAL control over what players are brought in, which he had none of in the Pros. He can put ego driven players in their place, unlike what he could do in the pros since 75 % of them were making more then he was and refused to listen. He is a Head Coach of a Top Level College Football Team he is not going to leave that for a team where he will have NO control. Callahan has a lot more coaching years invested in the College Game and if you ask me I think that his where he is most comfortable.

Do all the people around here that think he is just using NU as a stepping stone think that Pete Carroll is going to jump back to pros?

Bogasm=Classic

1.7 Million in Lincoln = 3 Million in the DC Area

Callahan to me is climbing to the peak of his career right now. I doubt he has any intrest until he :restore .

Gobbs is safe for one more year than his contract is up and he will retire. No way Schnieder fires Gibbs. Schnieder is a long time Skins fan and firing Gobbs would be like firing Osbourne. Saunders is expected to take over after Gibbs retires at the end of next season.