Hawkskers video makes Denver Post

I think its safe to say little Danny Hawkins got OWN3D by Hawksker. :woo

Saw this quote on the denverpost board which sums it up nicely..

Posted: 11/22/06 7:39 am

Re: CU football coach Dan Hawkins

"CU has themselves yet another moronic head coach with an inferiority complex bigger than life itself. They’ve gained nothing from dumping Barnett and hiring this fool. Barnett couldn’t keep from degrading the CU by opening his big mouth and it looks like Hawkins is stepping in without missing a beat. When will CU wise up and hire a head coach with some class. Hawkins makes the third rube in a row that will further bury CU in a quagmire of shame that is marked by the worst fans in the Big 12, if not the country, and a low rent football program that exemplifies mediocrity. Why is it that CU’s jealousy for the Husker football program forces them to continually embarrass their own program by making ridiculous public statements? The worst day of a Buff is better than the best day of a Husker; I think not."

"CU has themselves yet another moronic head coach with an inferiority complex bigger than life itself. They’ve gained nothing from dumping Barnett and hiring this fool. Barnett couldn’t keep from degrading the CU by opening his big mouth and it looks like Hawkins is stepping in without missing a beat. When will CU wise up and hire a head coach with some class. Hawkins makes the third rube in a row that will further bury CU in a quagmire of shame that is marked by the worst fans in the Big 12, if not the country, and a low rent football program that exemplifies mediocrity. Why is it that CU’s jealousy for the Husker football program forces them to continually embarrass their own program by making ridiculous public statements? The worst day of a Buff is better than the best day of a Husker; I think not."

I wonder if that was actually from a sCUm fan??? :dunno

I would guess...yes. Not all CU fans have a limited vocabulary and think it is their program that everyone else lookings up to.

"CU has themselves yet another moronic head coach with an inferiority complex bigger than life itself. They’ve gained nothing from dumping Barnett and hiring this fool. Barnett couldn’t keep from degrading the CU by opening his big mouth and it looks like Hawkins is stepping in without missing a beat. When will CU wise up and hire a head coach with some class. Hawkins makes the third rube in a row that will further bury CU in a quagmire of shame that is marked by the worst fans in the Big 12, if not the country, and a low rent football program that exemplifies mediocrity. Why is it that CU’s jealousy for the Husker football program forces them to continually embarrass their (not "OUR")own program by making ridiculous public statements? The worst day of a Buff is better than the best day of a Husker; I think not."

I would guess...yes. Not all CU fans have a limited vocabulary and think it is their program that everyone else lookings up to.

Sounds more like a Husker fan