Go Sooners?

huskerguy

I don't believe that its good to win a "cheap" Big 12 Championship. We are playing the best team in the South at the END of the year.

Having said that, I believe it would be easier to beat Texas. Why? Obviously Texas is on a downhill slide and OU is peaking at the end of the year. The NU - OU game will be a defensive battle and I wonder if NU can score enough to win. OU has a better defense than Texas and might force NU to be one dimensional - passing only. It all comes down to our improved and improving O-Line. If we can put up 28 points I think NU will win.

THAT song sucks. They even sell toilet seats here that play that song. It is easy to entertain a Gooner fan!!!! :)

i was leaning toward playing ou untill am it looked like texas was on a major downfall. i just want a win no matter who its against. i am excited to play ou though because this will be the 3rd year in a row that we play them and we have some revenge on them as well no winning against them the last 2 years. now we are on a neuteral setting it should be a good game.

i think texas would be a little bit more pissed off that they have lost two games and the fact that mack brown would have them ready for the championship game as well. also we would trouble covering sweed and i dont think it would be better this time as jones and grixby would still have problems with him.

the only thing that scares me about oklahoma is their running backs all look good so far against oklahoma state and thats without adrian peterson. although i would rather play against good running backs then good recievers since our secondary isnt as good.

Peterson has a good shot at playing in this game...

I wanted us to play Texas, but I'm happy with playing OU considering we didn't get to play them this year and that's something that I always looked forward to every year. We already will have strength in numbers considering we clinced the north two weeks earlier. I'm guessing 3/4 of the crowd will be in red on Saturday!!! :bonez

Another Husker ou match up and again the winner gets the conference crown. Brings back good and bad memories, We should be able to take this game but the whole thing rests on will we play 4 qtrs of tough football. If we want to be the best we have to beat the best and right now everyone outside of Husker Nation believes that is ou. Lets put a whoopin on them and Then we can claim :restore has indeed happened.

:yeah If we go out there with the attitude that we clinched our division first and that is our field and they have to prove something to us then we should be good. I think we figured out some of our 2nd half problems during the sCUm game and the team seemed to play even better in the 2nd half!!!! Sooners your in big trouble!!!! NO WAY they can stop a balanced attack..........