What Do YOU Look Like?

I kinda cringe when u put linkies on your posts davo the same sense of dread as with hack :lol:

also didn't see any pix just your buds something about adding me to the list. Nope don't want that d00d off of Dateline walking in on me. :laughpound

But officer I was just here to counsel him/her in the error of their ways with condoms and appletini's. :lol:

your breaking Man Law #1 by having that black coat over your RED sweatshirt

you are correct. However, this picture was taken as soon as we got up to our seats. During the entire game the coat was on the chair for that very reason. It was more of an ass warmer. There is no way I could cheer with the black coat over me (even though a lot of Husker nation would normally give the excuse of "I'm cheering on the Blackshirts").

You'd be surprised, I was actually the Husker-Nazi to my family making sure EVERYONE was wearing red. My aunt came with us and had no red sweatshirt or jacket and decided to wear her big, bright yellow jacket that said Nebraska University on it (why they made that jacket, I'll never know). I told her she cannot wear it around me, and I gave her an old sweatshirt of mine to wear. Hell, the reason my friend next to me isn't wearing a jacket is because I told him the shade of red of his jacket was too close to the Sooner's red...so he wore just the shirt.

I'm very strict when it comes to Husker attire. I have my pregame day shirt and my gameday shirt. Both are worn the entire day ;)