Track Meet?

wyohusker

49-42 might have been a slight exagerration but i don't believe this is a game where we need to worry about T.O.P.

I think you always have to be concerned with TOP. If the other team doesn't have the ball, they can't score. (Save defensive scores, but that would be as a result of offensive error.)

I'm guessing this will be a low scoring, keep the ball on the ground, dog fight. Could be an ugly punt, punt, punt game. The cold weather could dictate how much passing we do. I'm not so sure either team will score over 21. I do think we win though.

49-42 would be exciting though.

the score is gonna be mid to high scoring. with the speed up timing of the game, the coaches have no choice but to take some chances to get a lead and keep it. aggressive coaches on the sideline with huge egos that don't want to be one-upped will definitely contribute to that. this game will come down to quarterback play because both defenses will be keying on the running game, because if they don't they all could get burned. Of course the edge goes to ZT and the Huskers. my prediction is 34-31 Nebraska. a lot of sloppy play in the first half by both teams, mostly by the defenses. it gets cleaned up by the second half and becomes a brawl that gets won in the last few minutes by a ZT pass to Purify or Todd Peterson(for some reason)