Bo Ruud

Armistead

I can't believe that it has taken the coaches and the Writers this long to recognize the talent on this Husker team....In my mind...Slauson is the best player on the Husker offense and I don't think he got a sniff for all big 12....Bo Ruud has been in every big game that the Huskers played this year...

Here is my all big 12 huskers

Bjax

Slauson

Ruud

Carriker

Moore

lLucky

Taylor

Purify......He is easily the best WR in the league...wait till the draft next year...sweed who?

There are others that I could mention on the O-line and D-line....but to me there is NOBODY in the league better than these guys...you will se it on saturday

Bo Ruud is a stud and I know that he will be putting his hat on some poor OU Gooner saturday......Go Big Red

I can't believe that it has taken the coaches and the Writers this long to recognize the talent on this Husker team....In my mind...Slauson is the best player on the Husker offense and I don't think he got a sniff for all big 12....Bo Ruud has been in every big game that the Huskers played this year...

Here is my all big 12 huskers

Bjax

Slauson

Ruud

Carriker

Moore

lLucky

Taylor

Purify......He is easily the best WR in the league...wait till the draft next year...sweed who?

There are others that I could mention on the O-line and D-line....but to me there is NOBODY in the league better than these guys...you will se it on saturday

Bo Ruud is a stud and I know that he will be putting his hat on some poor OU Gooner saturday......Go Big Red

i don't think anyone on our o line has been consistent enough to be named all big 12. For this reason i'm suprised any of our line backers did. I'm very suprised by Ruud being named, but very happy for him too.

Nice to see Bo get some respect from the coaches. I have long thought that we give him a lot of crap about being one of our worst linebackers, but when you watch him he is very rarely out of position. He uses smarts and technique to get himself in the right position to make a play. After that he uses his athletic ability to finish the play. SO is a great athlete and a great talent, but he has yet to become a great linebacker. In my opinion, he tries to make plays without technique and smarts. Sure he makes some great plays, but it's hard to be a great linebacker if you can't play much more than half your games. I find it hard to believe that people think Bo is overrated when he makes plays every game. SO can be great, but until he manages to contribute consistently like Bo I will always take Bo over Steve. My two cents.

It's a good list. :thumbs

Purify is pretty good, but personally I disagree and think Limas Sweed is the best in the league. His advantage is his speed, with the threat of turning a 5 yard slant into a 70 yard score. Oh and he has done that a few times.

Your right about where Sweed is at this moment in his college career. I think that talent of the two is very equal, and if Purify had been at Nebraska for 3 seasons he would be headed to the nfl this season for sure.