Weather better for us or them?

Arntt2006

I think it is better for Nebraska. The weather puts that much more focus on the run, which we are already going to have to control. I think it will make it that much harder to pass on both sides. We can take advantage and pull another defender into the box to stop the run.

That, and when it comes to passing I believe we will be more successful than OU in the cold weather.

I don't see that much of an advantage for either team. Cold, rain, and snow means that a team has to run the football. OU already runs the football. We tend to be more balanced and will need to throw the ball to be successful. We have played in poor weather before which makes me believe that the weather is about the same for both teams.

Pfft. Cold isn't going to matter for us unless we are fumbling. Oklahoma, However, Who relies so heavily on the run, Will be in deep trouble. All we have to do is lob the ball in Purify's general direction and we have about guaranteed positive yardage. They will be slipping and sliding all over the place with their run offense used to warmer conditions.