Wear Red, BE LOUD!

huskerguy

Yes it's going to be cold, hell maybe even snowing but don't let that stop you from being LOUD!!! I know some people were just sitting there at the Texas game like we were playing Nicholls St. and not making a peep. Stand up and shout! Hell even just clap the whole game it will keep your hands warm. You drove all the way to KC, make some damn noise. I never get why people go to a game and just sit there and almost get mad if other people are standing up...

So wear red and be f'ing LOUD

this is a big game! treat it like one

Yes it's going to be cold, hell maybe even snowing but don't let that stop you from being LOUD!!! I know some people were just sitting there at the Texas game like we were playing Nicholls St. and not making a peep. Stand up and shout! Hell even just clap the whole game it will keep your hands warm. You drove all the way to KC, make some damn noise. I never get why people go to a game and just sit there and almost get mad if other people are standing up...

:yeah You guys beter be on your feet the whole game, and making noise all game

I agree HG, well sed. made some similiar comments in the newsletter I just sent out... if it only impacts 1 person, it will be worth it. :)

I was at the Texas game, and thankfully, had a good crowd around me. Even the older people were up and cheering! We were shaking like crazy, chattering teeth, but, hey, that's ok, even that made some extra noise! lol

Cold weather equals good for the Huskers too!!!! ;)

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me give all of you a little warning, if you go to the game and dont yell loud enough for me to hear you here in Iraq, i will personally throw some smack to every last one of you.

i dont want to do that to my fellow Husker Bretheren, but i will if i have to. DONT MAKE ME DO IT

GO BIG FRICKIN RED

let me give all of you a little warning, if you go to the game and dont yell loud enough for me to hear you here in Iraq, i will personally throw some smack to every last one of you.

i dont want to do that to my fellow Husker Bretheren, but i will if i have to. DONT MAKE ME DO IT

GO BIG FRICKIN RED

I lost my voice before halftime at the Texas game if that tells you anything...........I'm planning on doing the same in KC........ :bonez

I'm from Omaha and am a season ticket holder to Chiefs. That place has the potential to really rock, it is the loudest stadium in the NFL. We can make it that loud if we yell, lose your voice you say? Bang on a seat, that works good too. Can't tell you how loud I'm going to be, all I know is I won't be able to talk, and have 2 broken hands from banging on seats.