Ou played a very good game

HSKRNOKC

I congratulate OU as they did what it took to win. Very frustrating game to watch as a Husker fan.

We played great rush defense but OU exposed our weak CB's enough for big plays and our offense could not sustain drives against OU's defense. Frustrating to see Thompson continually roll out and complete passes...we appeared helpless against that.

ZT is a great competitor but he played like crap tonight. Underthrowing receivers, not knowing when to get rid of it, having great pass protection and easy 7 yard short pass outlets but instead trying to throw for bigger gains. We should have dropped in more short crossing routes and short outs to keep drives alive. Would have opened up the running game more also. I was calling for Lucky the whole game...why didn't we have him in more? You saw how effective he was on short dump passes picking up extra yards. Very frustrated to see Lucky not play more.

This OU offense was not very good but we made their WR look like a star. Their average QB did what was needed against our weak CB's. Purify opening fumble hurt but was not a killer. Their defense won the game as they covered well and ZT seemed flustered most of the night. I credit OU defense for the win. If you would have told me we held OU to 21 I would have taken my chances and figured we'd win...no way I thought we'd only get 7 points...again OU defense was the key.

Will be good to see who we match up against in bowl game. Auburn? May be a similar test against a tough defense. Just a frustrating game as we had great field position often and did nothing with it.

Congrats to OU. We are still about where I thought we'd be this year. We need to recruit CB's to make immediate impact. A clutch TE is needed in this offense also. Bowl game win will cap a great season but a loss would sour things. Tough loss as a championship was at stake and this game was win-able...

I'm sorry, but I really can't credit OU for most of this win,. The only great things they did on D was catching the passes that Taylor threw to them and that one pick in the endzone was nice, I will give them that. Though our receiver should have approached the ball on such a lofty pass. Ugh but anwyas, I credit our consistant string of stupid mistakes and our gift-wrapped turnovers. Seriously, we played a great defense and should have had a sack on that horse-sh#t foreward progression crap right along with all of the no-calls on the push-offs. Our offense was their own worst enemy tonight. They outgained the sooners in the air and on the ground but would cough up the ball at the worst possible moments. Taylor made some bad decisions and seemed like he wasn't in the game at all.

I really try not to be a whiney bitch about officiating...but tonight the Big XII proved that they call the least ammount of penalties, neither team could buy a decent call but I do think OU definately benifeted from the poor officiating.

I'm sorry, but I really can't credit OU for most of this win,. The only great things they did on D was catching the passes that Taylor threw to them and that one pick in the endzone was nice, I will give them that. Though our receiver should have approached the ball on such a lofty pass. Ugh but anwyas, I credit our consistant string of stupid mistakes and our gift-wrapped turnovers. Seriously, we played a great defense and should have had a sack on that horse-sh#t foreward progression crap right along with all of the no-calls on the push-offs. Our offense was their own worst enemy tonight. They outgained the sooners in the air and on the ground but would cough up the ball at the worst possible moments. Taylor made some bad decisions and seemed like he wasn't in the game at all.

I really try not to be a whiney bitch about officiating...but tonight the Big XII proved that they call the least ammount of penalties, neither team could buy a decent call but I do think OU definately benifeted from the poor officiating.

:yeah:yeah:yeah

Seriously, we played a great defense and should have had a sack on that horse-sh#t foreward progression crap right along with all of the no-calls on the push-offs.

Not sure about the push-offs but the non-call on the safety was absolute bulls#%! That was a big call in the game as OU came out of that with their 99 yard drive. When they didn't call the safety I went absolute apes#%! :madash:madash:madash and told my wife to remember that as a game changing play. Unfortunately, I was right.

I give OU credit...they got it done and won.

I really just feel like all they had to do on defense was stand there and watch the meltdown...but of course according to all the media, they were just too fast for us and they FORCED ALL of those turnovers...... man I hate all the spin writers have to put on sh#t. Oh well, at least USC lost so maybe tomorrow I will be reading about Mark May's attempted suicide. Actually I will probably be watching him on TV saying: "I just knew at some point in the season the walls of Troy were going to crumble..." loser.

well ya know what i still hate all of those ou hillbillies everyone was riding on ou's balls man cuase they went through SOOOOOOOO MUCH TURMOIL in the season. Here's what i have to say about that they can kiss my A**!!!!! and they act like thompson had never played qb before and that they acted like peterson had never been injured before during the season. SO ou you still suck donkey BALLS!!!!!!!!