I got "left" tonight!

If she said left you because you yelled at the tv and broke the remote in reality she was looking for a reason to leave you for sometime anyway. Women usually don't just break up with someone on the spur of the moment. They think about it for a while, then get a pep talk from their friends, then after they already have a few other irons in the fire they then they break up with you.

If you want someone to watch football with you go to a sports bar and meet women who actually enjoy watching sports. But beware, you may end up with a buffs fan.

I say screw her!!!! My wife thinks I'm obsessed as well, but she's starting to come around and watch the Huskers all the time.............after Zac's last interception last night I hit one of the stadium chairs so hard I don't think I realized how hard I hit it until this morning!!!! My hand is killing me!!!!

If she said left you because you yelled at the tv and broke the remote in reality she was looking for a reason to leave you for sometime anyway. Women usually don't just break up with someone on the spur of the moment. They think about it for a while, then get a pep talk from their friends, then after they already have a few other irons in the fire they then they break up with you.

If you want someone to watch football with you go to a sports bar and meet women who actually enjoy watching sports. But beware, you may end up with a buffs fan.

This is true.

If you dated a Buffs fan I'd love to watch the reaction to the CU NU game. You'd be throwing throwing remotes and she'd be throw bottles/oranges at you.

It might be a better match than you think.

I say screw her!!!! My wife thinks I'm obsessed as well, but she's starting to come around and watch the Huskers all the time.............after Zac's last interception last night I hit one of the stadium chairs so hard I don't think I realized how hard I hit it until this morning!!!! My hand is killing me!!!!

Never a lose for words :lol:

I guess I am now a single man. After I broke the remote after the Purify fumble , she stormed out and called me insane. She left me a message saying that she is looking for something else. I left her a messege telling her to go find herself a CU football fan.(she is from here in Colorado) Do I take Husker football too seriously , or should I just find me a nice Nebraska girl , like my mom tells me I need to?

What about a nice New York girl? I did the same thing, except I think mine is some what fixable. My cell phone on the hand got out alive with no bad damage..Those razr's arent as sensetive as people think!

I would love a nice New York girl , but I saw recently that I am 18 years older than you. Your picture made me think that I was only 14 years older than you. You need to find you a nice guy from the U of Nebraska to smash remotes with. If you were just of legal d :hmmph:hmmph rinking age I would be on a plane tonight!

I guess I am now a single man. After I broke the remote after the Purify fumble , she stormed out and called me insane. She left me a message saying that she is looking for something else. I left her a messege telling her to go find herself a CU football fan.(she is from here in Colorado) Do I take Husker football too seriously , or should I just find me a nice Nebraska girl , like my mom tells me I need to?

What about a nice New York girl? I did the same thing, except I think mine is some what fixable. My cell phone on the hand got out alive with no bad damage..Those razr's arent as sensetive as people think!

I would love a nice New York girl , but I saw recently that I am 18 years older than you. Your picture made me think that I was only 14 years older than you. You need to find you a nice guy from the U of Nebraska to smash remotes with. If you were just of legal d :hmmph:hmmph rinking age I would be on a plane tonight!

Scratch that! You're

only 16 years younger! I can wait a year.

This is getting worse.............. :lol:

Hey! I seriously thought she was in her early 20s by her picture! THATS LEGAL!!!! ;)

if you are not careful

LMAO!

With fake IDs I'm legal ;)

and if you are not careful

What was the age difference between anna nicole smith and that old geezer she was married to. You better have alot of money.

STRIKE ONE!!!!
Strike three, actually. Money is the only consideration...

both of you could be giving this guy alot of money to try and get you out of alot of trouble

but if people didnt do it, there wouldnt be a law against it