Happy Birthday Blackshirt

Happy Birthday!!!!!

PS. I think we need to make a new "Man Law". When using the color red for any font it must be HUSKER RED not OU Red

:worship

i didnt mean too! i was using a school computer and the colorand brightness was bad...(my school is cheap). i fixed it!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

PS. I think we need to make a new "Man Law". When using the color red for any font it must be HUSKER RED not OU Red

:worship

i didnt mean too! i was using a school computer and the colorand brightness was bad...(my school is cheap). i fixed it!!

Liar!!!! You will be punished until the sun rises!!!!

Thanks guys ..... and SoonerNicole. *cough-SELLOUT-cough*

Turning 30 is kinda like getting fatmanloved ata Husker fusball game. You hear about it happening to other people, but dont think it can ever happen to you - but it can, and will.. if youre lucky.

Hmm.. what else can I say that sounds hip and makes it seem like I still HAVE A PULSE ON THE YOUTH OF AMERICA......... ahem.

ATTN to those drinking the HATERADE..... wait that was pretty 19ninetySolichera.... uhhhhhhh......errrrrrrrr.......hmmmmm lk;jjald;sffffffffk;kslf

oh sh#t, sorry, lost some faculties and went face first into my keyboard for a few mins.

errrhemmm.

YOU WILL RUE THE DAY when you are as many decades old as I am. rue the day I tell you. :madash

wtf'ever. all I'll say is my 20's were a crapload of work, and Im ready to work alot less this decade.

ok, now back to my HOOTIE & the Candlebox BESTOFF album.... :corndance

*cough-PULLTHATCRAPAGAINICOLEANDYOURESHITCANNED-cough*

Turning 30 is kinda like getting fatmanloved ata Husker fusball game. You hear about it happening to other people, but dont think it can ever happen to you - but it can, and will.. if youre lucky.

Hmm.. what else can I say that sounds hip and makes it seem like I still HAVE A PULSE ON THE YOUTH OF AMERICA......... ahem.

ATTN to those drinking the HATERADE..... wait that was pretty 19ninetySolichera.... uhhhhhhh......errrrrrrrr.......hmmmmm lk;jjald;sffffffffk;kslf

oh sh#t, sorry, lost some faculties and went face first into my keyboard for a few mins.

errrhemmm.

YOU WILL RUE THE DAY when you are as many decades old as I am. rue the day I tell you. :madash

wtf'ever. all I'll say is my 20's were a crapload of work, and Im ready to work alot less this decade.

:( I said it was an accident, the computers at my school are crap. i swear. i would never do that on purpose :(

errrhemmm.

:( I said it was an accident, the computers at my school are crap. i swear. i would never do that on purpose :(

bullsh#t!!!! your getting beat up!!!!