Ahh! Just got back from heli-skiing

Awesome! Best experience I have had in a loooong time! They drop you off at 14,000 feet and let you go down the mountain in virgin powder! I had Janes Addictions "Nothing Shocking" CD in the headset and tore it up. Expensive , but well worth it. I seriously should be in ski movies. I ROCK! I'm beat to hell though. If you are a capable skier and love fresh terrain, I would recommend spending the money on it. I feel like a new man after the last 2 days! :bonez

COMIN DOWN THE MOUNTAIN!

Sweet deal! I don't know how to ski, I'm too afraid to learn, lol. But snowboarding I can do.

My bro I went with is a huge boarder. I'm just a better skier in general. I find it easier to get thru rough terrain than boarding. I can board , but I am not as good at it.

I can water ski, and always wanted to try skiing, just im chicken about it. plus no one i know is good enough and i dont trust them with my life yet. lol

I havent waterskied or wake boarded in quite some time. Even in the dead of summer up here the lakes dont get above 50 degrees. I scuba dive some of the lakes , but have either a 7 mm full body wet suit or a dry suit on. Talk about shrinkage!

You sure get around dontchya? ;)

No thats cool though, + I'll take your word for it, I'll have to keep the WC in mind

I'm an old adventurer! I have been told I look like both Lewis and Clark. And Brad Pitt, Fabio and George Clooney. No , seriously , in my 20s that is all I did. Travel with the Grateful Dead and Phish or go work in exotic locales. I have been all over for a poor white boy.

Awesome! Best experience I have had in a loooong time! They drop you off at 14,000 feet and let you go down the mountain in virgin powder! I had Janes Addictions "Nothing Shocking" CD in the headset and tore it up. Expensive , but well worth it. I seriously should be in ski movies. I ROCK! I'm beat to hell though. If you are a capable skier and love fresh terrain, I would recommend spending the money on it. I feel like a new man after the last 2 days! :bonez

COMIN DOWN THE MOUNTAIN!

Man that sounds freakin incredible. I love to ski but am nowhere near good enough to do a chopper drop. And JA is one of my faves to rip powder to as well... theres nothing like jamming THE MOUNTAIN SONG and thrashing thru a crisp mountain air at a cool 50 MPHs... B)

:nanalama

you got any vids?

the hell with you guys

you all suck

i bought a new pair of Vokl AC3's last year and i dont get to use them this year. dont have much snow here in Iraq.

hskrdedhed-------you ever ski monarch? being from the Breck you probably dont slum at Monarch to much, but the lines are short and it has some good runs in my opinion. plus last year i got a season pass through the military for $100.00. cant beat that with a stick

the hell with you guys

you all suck

i bought a new pair of Vokl AC3's last year and i dont get to use them this year. dont have much snow here in Iraq.

hskrdedhed-------you ever ski monarch? being from the Breck you probably dont slum at Monarch to much, but the lines are short and it has some good runs in my opinion. plus last year i got a season pass through the military for $100.00. cant beat that with a stick

Wheres monarch spongerob?