the "one man" committee

What happened to the committee of running backs for Nebraska? If you've got 4 good ones, why not use all of them and keep them fresh. Bjax has done great but it wouldnt hurt to give him a breather or two by replacing him with another damn good back for a few plays. How many of these backs will be back at Nebraska next year? too much talent to go to waste on the bench

What happened to the committee of running backs for Nebraska? If you've got 4 good ones, why not use all of them and keep them fresh. Bjax has done great but it wouldnt hurt to give him a breather or two by replacing him with another damn good back for a few plays. How many of these backs will be back at Nebraska next year? too much talent to go to waste on the bench

I agree with you somewhat............it's nice to have this problem, but not all of these guys are going to stick around and get a little playing time here and little there. I can't say I would blame them if they left, but I see Jackson and Lucky as our top two backs. Jackson has just emerged as the man and Lucky is such a threat for catching out of the backfield it's ridiculous!!!

INJURIES

:yeah

You mean teh Cody isn't playing because he is hurt, not because Callahan hates him?!11

Wilson can't pick up the blitz, I think we clearly saw that in the OU game. Lucky has had a sore back, Glenn has a sore foot, Jackson now has a broken hand. This is why you need 4 capable guys, because this crap happens.

There aren't enough downs in a game to use them all effectively. How about using Dane Todd in goal line situations? My point is that with 4 or 5 guys who can all do something special, not everyone is going to be happy. Injuries have plagued all of them at one time or another. Time will tell how this will play out, but I am not that concerned. Who ever stays and contributes I will be happy with.