Auburn Fans vs. Michigan Fans

I dont know if this has been pointed out, but I have noticed this. Maybe I am missing all the smack talk. Correct me if I am wrong, but the fans representing Auburn have shown incredible class, as opposed to the Michigan fans that were posting last year?

What I mean is that they actually bring structured opinions and statistical analysis to the table, instead of the "We are gonna kick your ass for no particular reason" stuff that those particular fans brought to the table.

anybody else agree?

I hope that your experiences with us will continue to be good. Overall, we are a pretty good lot. Being a land grant school, I think we share some cultural similarities.

Unfortunately, we have some jerks. Last year Wisconsin mopped the floor with us. One AU fan embarrassed many of us waiting for the shuttle bus. He was on his cell phone talking in a loud voice using profanity in berating our players.

I just logged on. The Auburn Board where you will be most welcomed and respected in AUNation.net. It is a moderated board and the mods will banish abusive posters to the woodshed, but enthusiastic discussion is welcome.

I took some time off from football after the Iron Bowl, but I am looking forward to browsing your board to learn about the Huskers. I have to admit that I am stuck in the 70's and instinctively think wishbone, rather than your west-coast offense.

Here's wishing for a well-played game that goes down to the last drive or defensive stand.

War Eagle!

The best experience of my life was watching the michigan fans and players walk out with their heads low and complaining. In the forth quarter of the game when we were down by nine there were about 20 mich fans in our section just yelling and screaming. when we went up by 4 I looked around and saw no one.