Auburn Fans vs. Michigan Fans

:lol: God this make me want to vomit..........hold on Ijust vomited in my mouth.......CFB is not the same without some hatred........I think in general most auburn fans do not see us as a legitimate threat to Auburn......One of my friends told me we could'nt beat South Carolina........here's to hoping he is wrong.........To quote one of the best movies of all time........"HATRED IS GOOD, IT KEEPS ME WARM AT NIGHT".....RED DAWN, :bonez:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap ....GO BIG RED!

LOL!!! That is too funny. I agree with some of the comments. The sportsmanship I have seen so far from Auburn and Nebraska fans has been outstanding. Come game time, we'll be wanting to beat the crap out of each other. LOL! Hopefully after the game regardless who wins, we'll show the same sportsmanship that has been prevelant here. :)

WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!!!

Long as there isn't a hotel room involved a group hug is fine. :)

What if I bring some ladies, will that be ok with you then?

As long as it's not the "sandwich lady" or the "ruined casual friday" lady chuckleshufflechuckleshuffle

like you just ruined this thread by putting those mental images in our head?

gah!!!

I dont know if this has been pointed out, but I have noticed this. Maybe I am missing all the smack talk. Correct me if I am wrong, but the fans representing Auburn have shown incredible class, as opposed to the Michigan fans that were posting last year?

What I mean is that they actually bring structured opinions and statistical analysis to the table, instead of the "We are gonna kick your ass for no particular reason" stuff that those particular fans brought to the table.

anybody else agree?

Wasn’t here last year, but I do remember chatting with some Michigan fans after the `97 season (yes I am old, and no I did not have to carve my posts on stone with a birds beak like on the Flintstones) and they were a bunch of trash talking yahoos. Like you said, no analysis, just “we are better than you because we are in the Big Ten”and some intelligent remarks like “you suck,” and there were the endless “CORNvicts” comments. REAL classy stuff.

The Auburn fans I have read in here have been very classy.

Hope we win, hope it’s a good game, should be fun, good luck AU.

Nice thread. I agree...Auburn fans have thus far been classy and I appreciate that. Meechicken did have a lot of lame fans...I'm a west coaster so I hope USC wins the Rose Bowl and we never have to hear Meechicken crying again that they got the shaft in not reaching the title game.

I am also from the West Coast (I know you read my screen name and right now you're saying Duh). But I don’t have any love for SC. I really never had any hate for them either. But in my lifetime I have watched the west coast fans become the biggest bunch of bandwagons on earth. When I was growing up and USC had OJ (I know, I know, but he was a great football player), and Anthony Davis, and Ricky Bell, and Charles White (I know, I know, but he was a great player in college), I respected them. But then, in the 80’s their “fans” disappeared. In the 70’s I wasn’t even sure that UCLA played football, but in the 80’s and early 90’s, with the USC program struggling so badly, suddenly baby-blue-Bruin gear was everywhere. It was like USC had run away and crawled into a hole somewhere. Then, fast forward to the late 90’s-early 00’s…now everyone in the Greater Los Angeles area is wearing that hideous cardinal and gold. You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting someone wearing a Reggie Bush jersey. As much as I dislike Michigan, I am still hoping for a USC loss. That way the USC fans will put away their gear for another year. The only bad thing is if Michigan wins, there is probably going to be a run on maize and blue gear at the local sporting goods store. If you don’t believe me, take a look around and notice how many more Ohio State “fans” there seems to be out here lately.